• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL playoffs - divisional week!

Skins, do you expect gruden to not have the same amount of designed runs for RG? Has he ever had a mobile QB like RG?

Gruden has actually run some read option with Dalton so I am sure he will have it with Griffin. I think the read option actually protects QBs and the numbers show that. Griffin did not get hurt on designed runs or read option...he got hurt trying to scramble out. I am hoping that Gruden can do a better job of coaching Griffin on avoiding hits. That and another years experience...he was way better this year than last.

rj would love this #fuckstats approach tua is taking today talking about #tools and #bigwins i'm surprised he hasn't pulled out #heart yet

The next time Kaepernick throws to his second look will be the first.

Dude gets away with murder because of his rocket arm, which admittedly, is astounding. But I want to see him throw a touch pass at some point before he turns 30.

hyperbole aside. the ostrich had a nice one to gore early in the game. i thought he crossed the line of scrimmage when he threw it though.

Gruden has actually run some read option with Dalton so I am sure he will have it with Griffin. I think the read option actually protects QBs and the numbers show that. Griffin did not get hurt on designed runs or read option...he got hurt trying to scramble out. I am hoping that Gruden can do a better job of coaching Griffin on avoiding hits. That and another years experience...he was way better this year than last.

Could he have been better at it this year due to worry about the knee? Could he be more confident in it & revert back to his first year?

kaepernick.gif

kaepernick may not be the best NFL QB but he is the best NFL QB who is also a large land bird

If someone fed me more cold coors lights i was really tempted to hop the fence, take out as many refs as possible, then bullcharge a spear kick to the ostrich's groin but hey it's only the divisional round and jerry would have been disappointed and i would have been banned from bojangles

You forgot him because you know nothing about football, which is exactly what I would expect from a bandwagon whore who was born and raised in the northeast and cheers for the 49ers. Maybe when you turn 10 years old, you can contribute something to a discussion about the NFL.

That escalated quickly

credit where credit is due to stafford he has invented more arm slots than any qb in human history

Back