• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL playoffs - divisional week!

Must be fun to dig yourself a hole every other week and then get your Dick sucked for climbing back out.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

This is going to be a high scoring affair.

Solid start, Andy!:thumbsup:

I get that Luck is a rich, white dude and thus evil but he's damn good.

I was just referring to the comment on this very thread that specifically mentioned his race. If someone said, "Cam Newton is just another big, black QB" everyone would shit a brick.

I was just referring to the comment on this very thread that specifically mentioned his race. If someone said, "Cam Newton is just another big, black QB" everyone would shit a brick.

I'm of the opinion that Luck's race plays a part in his over-hyped status. Luck is the great white hype in the current new wave of real dual-threat black quarterbacks.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Are Gumbel and Dierdorf stupid or just stupid? Safety is the best thing there.

Pretty sure that was an incomplete forward pass.

Agreed re: the safety not being a bad outcome there considering the Colts would otherwise have it 1st and goal inside the 1. These guys are idiots.

Pretty sure that was an incomplete forward pass.

Nope. Didn't see the defender's hand get in there. That was a fumble. Worth taking time to review though.

Yeah Dan, the Patriots definitely want to give the Colts the ball at the 2 yard line! Dierdorf is having a rough last game. Please retire. Woof.

Well, the best thing might be an incomplete pass bc that at least moves it back to the original line of scrimmage.

Agreed re: the safety not being a bad outcome there considering the Colts would otherwise have it 1st and goal inside the 1. These guys are idiots.

Point expectancy for safety + free kick has got to be comfortably less than for first and goal from 2

Back