• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Super Bowl Week !

The CBS Sports website is ridiculous. On the right side, their top article is: Brady's dad: "It will end badly" in New England. The article is about Brady's desire to play well into his 40s, not anything pertaining to Ballghazi. Then they have the "NFL has zeroed in on Patriots employee" a few articles below that, with no mention of the guy taking a piss.

Brady is like 38, right? I can see him playing into his early 40s for 2 reasons. First, he still has his arm strength, whereas Peyton does not. Second, he was never fleet of foot and has never moved around much to begin with, just sliding a bit in the pocket. As long as he retains his arm strength, I think he could go another 3-5 years if he wants.

not to mention that he's a cheater so who knows how else he can screw with the rules.

Lynch is a baby. What an unprofessional child.

i mean, who really gives a shit if a player talks to the media? talk about a stupid "rule"

He gets paid millions of dollars to play a game, answer some questions like a man. If he answered like 5 questions thoughtfully and stretched out his answers, he could do the minimum and be done.

He gets paid millions of dollars to play a game, answer some questions like a man. If he answered like 5 questions thoughtfully and stretched out his answers, he could do the minimum and be done.

Why would you pay someone with a room temperature IQ to answer questions? And why would anyone really care what the answers are?

Bill-1.jpg

Bellichek's whole "we're onto Miami" bit was childish and I also said that was unprofessional as well. He's an asshole too.

Someone should ask Lynch if being cross-eyed makes it harder to run in a straight line down the field.

Who cares if football players and coaches are "professional?" (Outside the corporate suits raking in the NFL cash, obviously.) I mean, it's a game meant for children to crack their skulls against other children's skulls, not a Fortune 500 company boardroom.

They're not allowed to crack skulls anymore.

Media are a bunch of spoiled entitled asshats for the most part.

WAHHHHHHH THEY WON'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS111

Sack up.

Back