• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Thread 11/27

Presumably ran the wrong route, pussed out on the catch, and cost me potential fantasy points. Thanks Bowe.

And talk about your unfortunate primetime scheduling...God only knows how Jacksonville got TWO Monday night games AT HOME.

Dialogue of Rivers/Norv convo:
Rivers: Norv, Novak's pissing in a cup again.
Norv: Haha, really? Fucking kickers are weird.
Rivers: Please let me go for it on any fourth downs.
Norv: Never, Novak is willing to piss on the sidelines, I don't want to make him mad. I think he keeps a switchblade in his pants.
Rivers: Ah, screw it. I'm going to go take a giant dump on the field then. Let's see him make his career long twice.
(later after the game)
Norv: Good job smart ass.
Rivers: Same to you tool bag.

Apparently he was changing his cup. Also, kickers use cups and then more strangely they have different cups? The one play a season where you touch another player with your hands seems like a worthy use of an annoying nut protector.

Last edited:
Presumably ran the wrong route, pussed out on the catch, and cost me potential fantasy points. Thanks Bowe.

And talk about your unfortunate primetime scheduling...God only knows how Jacksonville got TWO Monday night games AT HOME.

I'm still wondering what the Texans have to do to score a prime time game. We've sold out every game in franchise history, the team has been pretty good for the last couple seasons, and surely we have more fans at this point than Jacksonville...

Yeah unfortunate for the fans, not the NFL. The NFL scheduled this shit, god knows why.

At least the Chiefs made the playoffs last year

Looks like the Texans will sign Brodie Croyle as their 3rd QB now.

This team will make the playoffs with potentially the worst QBs ever. Awesome.

Smart play by AC to force the interception for teammate Kamerion Wimbley. Also had 2 TFL in the victory.

Aaron Curry on INT on screen per SFChron: "From watching film, I saw that play before. They ran exact play, same formation after a motion (penalty) against Tampa Bay in London. It was right before the half. They wanted to get a TD going into halftime. I'll never forget seeing it on film and saying, that's their go-to play. If they need points, that's their play. Then I saw the formation on the field and I was like, this is easy, I'm just going to wait for them to throw it to me."

http://bayarea.sbnation.com/oakland...kamerion-wimbley-rumbling-interception-return

I'm looking forward to cam getting the panthers a couple of prime time games next year.

Newest NFL fad that needs to go away? The scooping motion when you make a nice play.

Graham is an impressive player.

Wonder if we have any potential basketball stars playing football...doubt that we have any potential football stars playing basketball.

Can you blame him? I'd want to hit tarhole players oob too.

Back