• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Thread 11/27

How is Tyler Palko starting a game in the NFL? He was putrid for Pitt in college. I have seen at least 100 qbs in college during my lifetime that were better than him. If I am KC im playing Ricky Stanzi

3 straight plays he turned the ball over. I cannot believe that this guy is carried on an NFL roster.

KC might be the worst team ever to play on SNF after the flex kicks in.

The NFL is missing something this year but I'm not sure what it is.

Kick off returns? Star players that got injured because of not being in shape going into the season? This game is more exciting with Charles and Cassell.

Kick off returns? Star players that got injured because of not being in shape going into the season? This game is more exciting with Charles and Cassell.

Maybe. I think I also find that parity exists to a new extreme this year where I don't think there is any great team outside of Green Bay. Parity is fun to a degree, but this year the lack of consistency from teams week-to-week is pretty crazy.

I just have a hard time looking at a game where I don't have a vested interest in this year and finding myself interested, when that isn't normally the case.

For the most part the prime time match-ups have been particularly awful. The Colts screwed up a lot of those games. Some unfortunate scheduling.

Can we please stop the "to keep Philly's playoff hopes alive"? Those died before Andy Rooney.

wow...I am not sure he could have put a hand on the ball but you have to try. There are no words for how pussy that move was.

Zero chance Bowe gets close to that ball, but yes he does have to at least try to make an effort.

Back