• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 17 - playoffs taking shape

they're gonna win and i can't wait for the ESPN reaction (for 30 mins)

I wouldn't be surprised if we win now. If it does happen, I'm banning bobstack for 2 weeks until his anti-Romo narrative subsides.

i won't talk trash about your boy as long as you recognize that i called this as soon as the news leaked out.

they won't win because of orton, they'll win because they're going to commit to the run more and orton is more of a game manager.

i won't talk trash about your boy as long as you recognize that i called this as soon as the news leaked out.

they won't win because of orton, they'll win because they're going to commit to the run more and orton is more of a game manager.

And we'll lose when Murray's good luck runs out and he tears his ACL.

Yeah Kitna is a good dude.

Hey I'm pulling for the Cowboys to win the next two weeks, as well as whoever comes out of the NFC North. The Cowboys have about a 5% chance of beating the Panthers in North Carolina. I can't even imagine the beatdown that our front seven would put on Orton if it came to that. If they tried to pound the ball out on the ground, they have a bigger issue in that our rush defense is absurd.

I'd like to get into that game just on the off chance that the Cowboys beat the Panthers with Kyle Orton. It would be absolutely hilarious to see the meltdown on these boards if that were to happen.

I'd like to get into that game just on the off chance that the Cowboys beat the Panthers with Kyle Orton. It would be absolutely hilarious to see the meltdown on these boards if that were to happen.

Oh it would be an epic meltdown. I don't see how it would happen, but it would be epic.

More likely though it would be a cake walk to the NFC Championship Game for the Pcats IMO.

Oh it would be an epic meltdown. I don't see how it would happen, but it would be epic.

It is kind of a toss-up. I'd think it would be funny, but I would also feel awful for Tony Romo, my favorite Cowboy since Troy Aikman. I really doubt we'll have to worry about the Cowboys getting into the playoffs, though.

Really, there is going to be a meltdown by any fanbase that gets beaten by the Cowboys with Kyle Orton.

For me it's a win-win. Orton leads the Cowboys to victory and you might start to see the beginnings of a qb controversy- which would be hilarious. On the other hand, I'm always happy with a Cowboys loss.

For me it's a win-win. Orton leads the Cowboys to victory and you might start to see the beginnings of a qb controversy- which would be hilarious. On the other hand, I'm always happy with a Cowboys loss.

There will only be a controversy in your mind, bobstack.

I would absolutely rather play San Fran than New Orleans.

I'm the complete opposite with the Eagles. I've been rooting for New Orleans to find its way to the six seed for a while. IF the eagles beat Dallas, New Orleans coming to Philly and then @Carolina seemed far more preferable than reverse or SF rd1.

Re: Eagles/Dallas - I think you're going to know midway through the 1st what type of game it'll be. If the Eagles get up early I can see Dallas sort of packing up the tent. But if Dallas gets up early and you see Foles pressing again, could be trouble for the eagles. I think the first score is even more important in this game than it normally is.

You are forewarned.

:eek:hnoes:

Gonna have to be sly in my anti-Romo posts from now on. "You know who I feel bad for in this deal? Tony Romo. 34 years old and back surgery. Probably not gonna be too many more chances for him. Get well soon Tony!" See what I did, I make it sound like I'm concerned for Romo, while getting a dig in.

Back