• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 17 - playoffs taking shape

Forecast for Saints/Eagles next weekend in Philly is sunny and around freezing. Frozen stuff forecast for Monday tho - hope that gets bumped up a couple days.

And a night game - even colder!!!

At least I already knew some shit like that was bound to happen. I'm pretty good right now. Which is both good and bad.

I think our President should fire the GM and just let that new guy clean house as he sees fit.

The major problem is Jerry Jones. Everybody but Dallas knows that at this point.

ETA: Maybe even most of Dallas knows that.

Lol Orton played like a starting qb for 95% of the game. Get out of here with that shit.

I didn't say he didn't play like a starting QB, what I said was Orton is getting props because he came in for one game and played pretty damn well. Meanwhile if Romo put those stats up and threw the pick he would be criticized because he's done it before.

Dallas aka Jerry, use all of your 7 or whatever draft picks on defense.

Last edited:
The major problem is Jerry Jones. Everybody but Dallas knows that at this point.

ETA: Maybe even most of Dallas knows that.

Everyone in the whole fucking world knows that. Especially Dallas

Dallas aka Jerry, use all of your 7 or whatever draft picks on defense.

It's Jerry. He will trade down three times, draft a WR and RB and a few positions they don't need

Back