• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

In 1968 the city of Jacksonville and the County of Duval consolidated all municipal services. So Jacksonville is Duval and Duval is Jacksonville.

yeah but that's the case in other places -- Indianapolis/Marion County for example

does it?

agreed though, why would anybody care about either Indy or Jacksonville?

Sometimes watching these games it’s difficult to believe each of these teams is worth multiple billions of dollars.

There’s not a good way to explain it. But it’s a thing.

People in Florida either really like where they live or really hate it and feel trapped, but they’ve never been anywhere else except maybe to North Carolina that one time.

In 1968 the city of Jacksonville and the County of Duval consolidated all municipal services. So Jacksonville is Duval and Duval is Jacksonville.
This shit is so Florida

1968 is our HERITAGE AND HISTORY

Almost went down in survivor. But it's really fun watching Urban lose. I don't think he makes it to December, 2022.

Jacksonville is like if a strip mall became a city, but at least there’s the beaches. As far as football watching Urban lose over and over again is pretty great.

Nice to see that Urban deals with job stress just like the rest of us…by getting hammered and grinding on some hot strange.

So, are like...the Cowboys good? I don't want to believe they are good but I think they are good. Are they good?

Are the Titans bad? They beat the Seahawks and Colts. They’re losing to the Jets though.

NBC is milking the return to New England so much but the use of the Adele song was hilarious.

Well, NE managed to lose the Brady homecoming game as the potential game winning FG doinked the upright.

Back