• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Fixed. He's just managed to win a shit ton of football games, too.

Haha good point. Though obviously much more successful in keeping those shenanigans under the radar when he was running Gainesville and Columbus like the mob.

Haha good point. Though obviously much more successful in keeping those shenanigans under the radar when he was running Gainesville and Columbus like the mob.

It's obviously tougher on the big stage under all the scrutiny that only comes when living in DUUUUUUUUUVAL.

Brandon Staley makes John Harbaugh look conservative....huge nuts on that dude.

Fixed. He's just managed to win a shit ton of football games, too.

Not in the NFL he hasn’t. He literally has the worst winning percentage in nfl history.

Only one unbeaten team after four weeks. Cardinals.
Retired Dolphins out getting champagne.

Do they even bother getting bottles out before week 8?

The Onion nailed this. I would link but I am drunk and lazy.

Oh boy Jon Gruden about to get big time #canceled. Where’s Palma and Yahoo News?

Since it doesn’t seem to be reported elsewhere yet:

“Dum­b­oriss Smith has lips the size of michellin tires,” he wrote in the email re­viewed by The Wall Street Jour­nal. 

Referencing Demaurice Smith in an email (a fucking email really?!) to Bruce Allen of the WFT.

It obviously doesn’t matter at all in terms of how egregious this was but this happened in 2011 for the sake of clarity.

It would be pretty ridiculous for the NFL to discipline Gruden for the content of that email just a few days after announcing that the Super Bowl halftime show will feature Dr. Dre and Snoop, who have made more money promoting the n-bomb than just about anyone. All the KKK rallies in history combined haven't contributed to the presence of racist language in modern mainstream society as much as the two of them.

Please explain how it is not hypocritical for the NFL to discipline someone for an email containing racist language 10 years ago while at the exact same time headlining their marquee entertainment event of the year with two individuals who have built careers off of racist language.

Note that I'm not criticizing Dre and Snoop, they have been successful giving the public what they apparently want to hear and consume. But I am criticizing the NFL for attempting to disavow racist language while at the exact same time blatantly attempting to profit off of it.

It would be pretty ridiculous for the NFL to discipline Gruden for the content of that email just a few days after announcing that the Super Bowl halftime show will feature Dr. Dre and Snoop, who have made more money promoting the n-bomb than just about anyone. All the KKK rallies in history combined haven't contributed to the presence of racist language in modern mainstream society as much as the two of them.

white man jealous that he cannot use the n-word
cool cool cool, tight tight tight

Just fucking say it then, hoss. Say the word.

Please explain how it is not hypocritical for the NFL to discipline someone for an email containing racist language 10 years ago while at the exact same time headlining their marquee entertainment event of the year with two individuals who have built careers off of racist language.

Note that I'm not criticizing Dre and Snoop, they have been successful giving the public what they apparently want to hear and consume. But I am criticizing the NFL for attempting to disavow racist language while at the exact same time blatantly attempting to profit off of it.

2&2 clutches pearls

Back