• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

So, are like...the Cowboys good? I don't want to believe they are good but I think they are good. Are they good?

If every game you can bring the refs and one of the worst calls in NFL history to significantly change momentum and the outcome of the game, then sure. Though it is the Cowboys, so I wouldn't rule that out.

Are the Titans bad? They beat the Seahawks and Colts. They’re losing to the Jets though.

Nobody in that division is great, but the Titans aren't that bad. They were without Jones and Brown at WR yesterday, and NYJ finally protected Wilson. He's gonna be a good QB once they get an OL.

DV7, I hate to admit it, but yes, Dallas is good. Or at least the O is, and the D is now decent.

dallas is pretty good

the head coach is a dork, but two good coordinators finally getting that team to play up to the potential of its roster

Damn. Hunter Renfrow with a great tackle. Don't think I've ever seen a PR break up a fake punt like that.

Who decided that taunting should be a "point of emphasis" this year?

The ESPN graphic after Boomer’s three minutes is literally a player spiking it

The girl in the ad represents how I feel about that bullshit Sportscenter topic.

66f5daec7fba7f5101d029058ccd67d9.jpg

Rumors flowing from J'ville that the Jags may be looking to dump Urban Meyer this week using the morals clause in his contract to get out of the guaranteed money owed.

Rumors flowing from J'ville that the Jags may be looking to dump Urban Meyer this week using the morals clause in his contract to get out of the guaranteed money owed.

Folks in Baton Rouge and LA are happy at this news

I'm more bothered that he didn't go back on the team plan than I am about a lap dance. But given that he's been an unmitigated disaster of a head coach and essentially the GM at the pro level, this may be the opportunity for Shad Khan to get out of a bad contract without owing him any $$. I'd take the opportunity Urban has provided if I'm Khan. And it would probably be better for Lawrence's future if he were to get a good coach in there next season.

i'm absolutely shocked this is not working out in jacksonville

It appears that Meyer is keeping his job... for now.

It appears that Meyer is keeping his job... for now.

If so, Khan is blowing a fantastic opportunity. If I were him, I'd fire him and then do my best Claude Rains impression in front of the cameras and say how shocked and outraged I am by Urban's immoral behavior. Khan is missing out on collecting his winnings.

NFL owners probably don’t want him to set the precedent of firing a coach based on what a cell phone captures in a bar.

Regardless of the timeline, hard to believe Urban is going to be in Jacksonville long. He’s put together quite a resume of fuckery and incompetence in the last few months.

Regardless of the timeline, hard to believe Urban is going to be in Jacksonville long. He’s put together quite a resume of fuckery and incompetence in the last few decades.

Fixed. He's just managed to win a shit ton of football games, too.

Back