• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Funny, from the man preaching hate endlessly. I call on your posts as more than enough evidence. Was this part of of your history, my history, or is there an actual one history?

I thought the season premiere for Chucky was supposed to be tomorrow night. They should work some of Gruden's quotes into the new Chucky series.

Y’all talking about emails meanwhile the Ravens pulled off one hell of a comeback.

NFL Year 2021. Week 5. MNF Colts @Ravens..

I’ll take the blame for that one.

Not a good weekend for kickers. Overtime.

Ravens need 34 more rushing yards to keep the streak going. Nice flex putting the GOAT kicker out there for the coin toss.

Last edited:
I was up 65 points in fantasy with Tucker to go against Lamar and J Taylor. 99% to win. Fantasy football sucks.

Ravens about to take a 10 yard penalty just so they can get the rushing record

call me crazy but i don't think i'd be comfortable in a full football stadium with no one wearing masks quite yet

I watched Allen and some damn rookie for the Giants kill me yesterday. The Ravens D was my last shot, not happening,

That was crazy. I literally told the wife the game was over , we can change channel, then Lamar threw the bomb

NFL Year 2021. Week 5. MNF Colts @Ravens..

Lamar Jackson was 37/43 for 442 yards and 4 TDs and 2 2-pt conversions including a 22 point comeback in the 4th quarter and overtime. All but 24 yards in this game came from his arm or his feet. Unreal.

He was a Heisman winning QB and people thought he couldn’t play QB in the NFL. Now he’s got an MVP and he’s the winningest QB in the NFL since his first start.

I was up 65 points in fantasy with Tucker to go against Lamar and J Taylor. 99% to win. Fantasy football sucks.

Wow. That’s an all time bad fantasy break.

I was down 1.9 with Hollywood Brown. I was still down 1.9 at the half. That ended up not being a problem.

Lamar Jackson was 37/43 for 442 yards and 4 TDs and 2 2-pt conversions including a 22 point comeback in the 4th quarter and overtime. All but 24 yards in this game came from his arm or his feet. Unreal.

He was a Heisman winning QB and people thought he couldn’t play QB in the NFL. Now he’s got an MVP and he’s the winningest QB in the NFL since his first start.

Wow. That’s an all time bad fantasy break.

I was down 1.9 with Hollywood Brown. I was still down 1.9 at the half. That ended up not being a problem.

In the 4:00 games yesterday, I started out with a 4% chance to win, climbed up to 55%, dropped back to 25 after Toney got ejected. Taylor's TD took me from 25 to 88 on one play. (Opponent had BAL, and we get bonuses for 40+ yd TDs).

Pretty ridiculous for Gruden to be cancelled by woke liberals for using the word queers when Queer Eye for the Straight Guy exists, for using the British term for cigarettes, and for sending topless photos of cheerleaders (involved in a sex harassment lawsuit against WFT) when they wear skimpy outfits and are asking for it.

Pretty ridiculous for Gruden to be cancelled by woke liberals for using the word queers when Queer Eye for the Straight Guy exists, for using the British term for cigarettes, and for sending topless photos of cheerleaders (involved in a sex harassment lawsuit against WFT) when they wear skimpy outfits and are asking for it.

On the bright side, Gruden's schedule is now open to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show this year, so the NFL can endlessly promote and make money off him. Without Gruden, who else is possibly available to tell us that "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, to lick on these nuts and suck the dick"? Or that "you f*gs think its all a game"? Or, if we're lucky enough, maybe Gruden will let us know that "The bitch tried to gag me, so I had to kill her Yeah, straight hittin', now listen up and lemme tell you how I did it, Yo, I tied her to the bed, I was thinking the worst but yo I had to let my n*ggas fuck her first yeah, loaded up the 44 yo, then I straight smoked the ho'".

Because that message clearly needs to be promoted and sold to the next generation of viewers, and would make a great halftime performance by Gruden. All brought to you by Pepsi, of course.

On the bright side, Gruden's schedule is now open to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show this year, so the NFL can endlessly promote and make money off him. Without Gruden, who else is possibly available to tell us that "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, to lick on these nuts and suck the dick"? Or that "you f*gs think its all a game"? Or, if we're lucky enough, maybe Gruden will let us know that "The bitch tried to gag me, so I had to kill her Yeah, straight hittin', now listen up and lemme tell you how I did it, Yo, I tied her to the bed, I was thinking the worst but yo I had to let my n*ggas fuck her first yeah, loaded up the 44 yo, then I straight smoked the ho'".

Because that message clearly needs to be promoted and sold to the next generation of viewers, and would make a great halftime performance by Gruden. All brought to you by Pepsi, of course.

My daughter asked me the other day to explain the difference between speaking in first or 3rd person, which has always confused me a bit. So would "these nuts" be 1st person, and "the dick" 3rd?

Back