• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Calais Campbell blocked one FG and coerced the next miss. He was still coming through on the right side, and Blankenship hooked it left to avoid a second block.

It was pretty funny when the announcer said that the 6'8" 300 lbs Campbell "got skinny" to get through the Colts OL. I don't think CC's been able to get skinny in quite a while.

I mean this in the most heterosexual way but Campbell looks the best in a football uniform in football. Guy just looks he was made in a lab to play DE.

I mean this in the most heterosexual way but Campbell looks the best in a football uniform in football. Guy just looks he was made in a lab to play DE.
Also completely heterosexually (NTTAWWT), I have to enter Derrick Henry into that discussion.

Eagles trade Zach Ertz to the Cardinals this morning after Ertz played last night against the Bucs. Could Ertz be the first player in the NFL history to play games for different teams in the same NFL week?

Eagles trade Zach Ertz to the Cardinals this morning after Ertz played last night against the Bucs. Could Ertz be the first player in the NFL history to play games for different teams in the same NFL week?

Crystal ball says, no because it’s happened before and theirs a NFL rule you can’t play two games the same week.

NFL Year 2021. Week 6. TNF Eagles beaten by Buccaneers

Can’t believe I just saw this until recently. Hilarious.

https://fb.watch/8Fnp_DrIpo/

Discussions like these always make me think of the Kirk Cousins tweet about Bo Scarborough and being recruited out of high school.

5M9OGBJ.png

Pretty good return for Philly, and promising young CB who slipped in last year's draft in Tay Gowan and a 5 next year for a guy Zona is renting for the rest of this season. That's too bad for Zona because Maxx Williams was having his best season. He had really come on the last 2 seasons.

Discussions like these always make me think of the Kirk Cousins tweet about Bo Scarborough and being recruited out of high school.

5M9OGBJ.png

Or just look at Derrick Henry’s senior year game log. Talk about man vs boys.

Afternooni games we got DAL- NE, or CLE vs ARI..... but we're showing....... Raiders-Broncos. This is gods way of telling me to do some work like I'm supposed to

3 TDs in last 4 mins leading up to 2 min warning. Matt Jones goes deep 75 yds against same db, 1 play after giving up pick6 that had given Dallas the lead

What is happening to Bill Belichick? He's just started bleeding from his nose and mouth midgame?

That's justice. Cowboys clearly the better team today. Nonsense it even went to OT really.

The Boys had too much talent to throw that one away.

That's justice. Cowboys clearly the better team today. Nonsense it even went to OT really.

The Boys had too much talent to throw that one away.

Yeah Patriots were definitely fortunate to stay in it. Rough no call on their 3rd down play in OT, but silly play call and you knew they wouldn't hold Dallas if they punted.

Bills can't get 1/2 yard on 4th and one. So they lose 31-34.

Back