• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Did Basham play? No stats in the box score.

No. Efe Obada was active for the first time all year, oddly enough. Basham and AJ Epenesa were both inactive. Given the fact that we didn't sack Tannehill once (he'd been sacked 20x this season), that decision was a suspect one

First round pick for the Titans, Caleb Farley, tore his ACL last night. Poor guy just can’t stay off the IR.

I've done it lots of times. It's all good.

I wouldn't say it's all good, but I am planning on going to 3 Ravens games. Apparently, you have to wear masks underneath but not out in the stadium proper. But unfortunately, Baltimore isn't requiring proof of vax like some stadiums are. I wasn't going to get UVA hoops tix until I found out that UVA is requiring proof of vax or negative test, and you have to mask up at all indoor UVA events.

Mayfield out for the Browns tomorrow against the Broncos. So, Chubb, Hunt and Mayfield are out tomorrow night. Case Keenum at QB and D'Ernest Johnson at RB for the Browns.

Kendall should get traded to the Browns and start at QB.

It really is a disservice to the players (and fans) at this point to be playing these Thursday games, but there is no going back now.

Completely agree. It’s a bad product due to lack of recovery time and purposefully bad matchups. One way I could see it working better is if TNF started in Week 7 and only included teams coming off a bye. But that’s not going to happen.

Mayfield out for the Browns tomorrow against the Broncos. So, Chubb, Hunt and Mayfield are out tomorrow night. Case Keenum at QB and D'Ernest Johnson at RB for the Browns.
Geno Smith gets another primetime game next Monday night, too.

Stephen Ross certainly isn't above undermining his current coaches and players, as we've seen him publicly flirt with Manning and I forget which potential coach at times when he had a QB and head coach. But if this does happen, there are still issues to sort out. First of all, who is going to pony up a ton of draft capital for Tua, given his injury riddled and mediocre first year and a half? Denver is allegedly the favorite landing spot for Rodgers, and Fangio may be on the hot seat. Second, even if you trade for Watson, you're likely not going to be able to put him on the field the rest of this season. There is still no resolution in terms of state and federal criminal charges, much less the civil suits. Or maybe Ross is thinking we won't play Watson, and let's suck the rest of this year for Thibodeaux. His players would love that. Makes me wonder who is leaking this information. Maybe Caserio or Easterby are trying to get Carolina and Philly back in the bidding game, but I still don't see why any team would offer 3 1sts until at least the time where the feds and state say there will be no criminal charges.

At least we get to watch Hinton and Strnad play when otherwise this game wouldn't be broadcast in a competing Sunday timeslot

Hinton not targeted yet, but he’s been getting big time separation. His route running is a beauty to watch!

There's a good picture Wake twitter posted last week of Hinton, Strnad, Bassey (Broncos IR), and Lee after Broncos-Raiders.

Back