• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

What was really stupid was having to take a delay of game there. Even moreso because they had to use all their timeouts because of bad clock management. No one talks about it, but that's Aaron's weakness.

1972 Dolphins celebrating once again, as noNFL team manages to go undefeated for more than half a season.

95d45521032870b4f7ddc24d8f748bcc.jpg

NFL Year 2021 Week 8. Packers beat Cards. Dolphin retirees pop champagne corks.

Wolford watch with the Rams up 31-0 on the Texans midway through the 3rd.

So the Eagles lost their starting RB then they finally started running the ball and now they’re destroying the Lions.

Last edited:
NFL tried so hard to give it to the Cardinals, kind of a shame they couldn’t get it done.

I heard Packers fans say that on Friday. Why would the NFL want to elevate the Cardinals over the Packers? They don’t move the needle at all in terms of viewership and won’t until they at least win a Super Bowl. I was surprised they overturned the call based on the lack of video evidence, but I didn’t think it was a touchdown.

NFL Year 2021 Week 8. Packers beat Cards. Dolphin retirees pop champagne corks.

Wolford is in. He had a 5 yard pass.

All of a sudden, Rams-Texans is a two score game, 38-22 with 2:35 left.

Last edited:
I heard Packers fans say that on Friday. Why would the NFL want to elevate the Cardinals over the Packers? They don’t move the needle at all in terms of viewership and won’t until they at least win a Super Bowl. I was surprised they overturned the call based on the lack of video evidence, but I didn’t think it was a touchdown.
Because most people like to pretend like there is some grand conspiracy against their own team. Because reasons.

I love games like the random Mike White game which just will change this dude's career forever. Goes from someone no one's ever heard of , to like a guy some team with a shitty QB is gonna give the reins for a season Nick Foles style

That unnecessary roughness call in the Bengals/Jets game might honestly be the worst call I've ever seen.

Wolford watch with the Rams up 31-0 on the Texans midway through the 3rd.

So the Eagles lost their starting RB then they finally started running the ball and now they’re destroying the Lions.

Good to see as an Eagles fan. As a Hurts owner in fantasy, this will almost certainly the seventh consecutive week I made the wrong call on Hurts versus Herbert (omitting Herbert's bye last week).

Strnad sighting on the field for Denver hosting WFT.

I love games like the random Mike White game which just will change this dude's career forever. Goes from someone no one's ever heard of , to like a guy some team with a shitty QB is gonna give the reins for a season Nick Foles style

Yeah. Stuff like that is great for sports. I saw Mike White come in last week and it didn’t even occur to me that it’s the same Mike White who played for Willie Taggart at USF before his good teams with Marlon Mack and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. I hadn’t thought of him in 7 years and here he is throwing for 400 yards and 3 TDs.

Brady throws pick six inside two minutes to spoil comeback at Saints.

Rush looks decent but it will be up to the defense to have a chance to win this game against a good Vikings team.

lol WTF was 22 on the Vikings doing on that Cedric Wilson touchdown?!?!

73 yard touchdown and it is a tie ball game. COME ON DEFENSE

what a HORSESHIT roughing the passer call on Basham. Literally tackled Cousins the moment he threw the ball and put no extra force into it. WOW.

just horrid officiating on that play

THE NFL CLEARLY IS CALLING THIS AGAINST THE COWBOYS TO HELP THE VIKINGS WIN

#thetruthisoutthere

I love this Cowboys team. I don't want to believe so much but I fucking do. I LOVE THIS COWBOYS TEAM.

Derrick Henry maybe out for the year with a foot injury

Jameis maybe out for the year with a suspected torn ACL

Back