• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Plus a silver lining of the pandemic, I have no doubt that Covid has killed off more Cowboys fans than it has any other sports fanbase. Hopefully they enjoyed those 3 wins on their way out!

In my experience Cowboys and 9ers fan base are both sub optimal human trash, the fucking sludge that lines sewage piping.

Let them lose as their arteries clog from the clumpy obese fat ass they choke down.

I literally don’t know any Niners fans until they win or are in the playoffs. Then suddenly it’s “I’ve been a fan since the Montana days.” Sure, pal.

That's true. At least you know who the Cowboys fans are because they still talk a lot before the season starts.

In my experience Cowboys and 9ers fan base are both sub optimal human trash, the fucking sludge that lines sewage piping.

Let them lose as their arteries clog from the clumpy obese fat ass they choke down.

Have you met Giants fans?

That's true. At least you know who the Cowboys fans are because they still talk a lot before the season starts.

We've gotten used to them being Duke or UNC basketball fans by the end of December though.

We've gotten used to them being Duke or UNC basketball fans by the end of December though.

Good point. Some of them actually had to go out and buy some long sleeve Cowboys gear. They usually aren't Cowboys fans past November.

Last edited:
Growing up in the FL Panhandle we were in Saints territory but of course no one gave a shit. Then come 2007 or so every Sunday my Facebook feed would be chock full of Who Dats.

I didn’t realize how awful Niners fans were until they came to Charlotte for a playoff game. Just plain terrible people.

I didn’t realize how awful Niners fans were until they came to Charlotte for a playoff game. Just plain terrible people.

I've yet to meet someone from San Fran who wasn't a pretentious dipshit.

Dirtiest play on a long time by Aaron Donald. Ripped thr helmet off the Cardinals left tackle, then went and raked his face and eyes. IMHO, that should be ejection.

That Akers run might lead to a rule change on the ball carrier initiating/being at fault for head contact, IMO.

Akers should have been flagged for taunting after the play the way he waved his hands in Baker's face while Baker was on the ground.

Not sure this 7 team playoff format is a good idea. With 4 games being pretty non-competitive.

Not sure this 7 team playoff format is a good idea. With 4 games being pretty non-competitive.

This game should have been competitive. However, Cardinals are not the same team since Hopkins went out.

Cam Akers had Achilles surgery in July and is playing tonight.

Did you see the CFP semifinals ? Everyone is bitching because the ACC doesn't want to expand by 8 more teams who wouldn't have won the championship.

4 of 6 that’s bad. Maybe past years have been similar.

I like the 7 team format with only 1 team getting a bye, even if many of this year's games weren't close. More football to watch.

Back