• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Stop talking about the Bengals going to the Super Bowl, Romo. Jesus Christ does he like jumping the gun.

wonder if Scotty Washington has any chance to be replacement TE for the super bowl roster

I decided to pull for the Bengals in these playoffs. The reason I did was because of Joe Burrow. The reason I was pulling for Joe Burrow was because Urban Meyer had him as his 4th-string QB. That may seem a bit convoluted but that is the reason. I'm fucking delighted.

Last edited:
I decided to pull for the Bengals in these playoffs. The reason I did was because of Joe Burrow. The reason I was pulling for Joe Burrow was because Urban Meyer had him as his 4th-string QB. That may seem a bit convoluted but that is the reason. I'm fucking delighted.

This makes perfect sense to me. Add me to the Bengal's bandwagon. Also, I love Mahomes but could be this a bit of karma for his brother and girlfriend??

I believe the Bengals and Bates failed to reach an agreement on a long term deal. So, the Bengals will have to franchise him or he will be a free agent. Jesse is about to get paid.

Interesting controversy on one Mixon play that Reid wanted to have reviewed. On the play where mixon broke it for 15-20 yard run he actually isn’t touched by any chief player and goes down on his own man and then pops up and tosses ball away which chief player picked up. Refs claim he was giving himself up but definitely not what is normally contemplated for a player giving himself up. Mixon just wasn’t aware he hadn’t actually been tackled down and he could have kept going into endzone but instead tossed ball away. Don’t think I’ve ever seen such a play and seems Reid had a point.

I believe the Bengals and Bates failed to reach an agreement on a long term deal. So, the Bengals will have to franchise him or he will be a free agent. Jesse is about to get paid.

Bungles gonna bungle.

All these genius hotshot coaches yet they keep running 4th-and-short plays with no upside that are always questionably officiated.

The first coach who refuses to run QB sneaks or RB runs right into the middle of all 11 defenders on these plays will be my personal fave

Remember when people thought OBJ was dogging it and Baker Mayfield was better off with out him? Remember when people clowned OBJ’s dad for making a video of Mayfield’s poor QB okay to stick up for his son?

Good times.

NFL Year 2021 Playoffs! Conference Championships! Brady Retires?

If the Rams get 3rd and 18 right there from the 20, they can kneel out the game and win with a FG. I don’t understand why they didn’t throw downfield to try to get the first or the TD. Running clock doesn’t matter that much.

Back