• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

I mean Mary wasn’t terrible but what exactly did you like out of that besides Kendrick? Fat upside down Fiddy or 60 year old Dre sighing into the mike for 4 minutes?

Honestly I enjoyed the hell out of looking at that set. That was pretty amazing they set it up in like ten minutes

These commercials are pretty good too...I may be old, but E*Trade babies making a come back, the LeBron de-aging crypto.com commercial, the Jim Carrey Cable Guy, and was the Dr. Strange commercial on here? I just saw it on youtube, and assume it was a SuperBowl commercial

Well my wife just told me I was an idiot and after checking Twitter apparently I’m the only one on earth with my take so y’all are probably right.

tbh the standard for old ass entertainers is like the Who

Honestly I enjoyed the hell out of looking at that set. That was pretty amazing they set it up in like ten minutes

Yeah. They let each person do their song without some contrived crossover. The set was cool. The dancers were cool. Everybody did their thing and it worked.

Well my wife just told me I was an idiot and after checking Twitter apparently I’m the only one on earth with my take so y’all are probably right.

Yea i think you're the only one. But maybe its the stench of the past few years of shitty performances that have people pumped about this one.

Stafford with a limp. Do we get a Wofford warm up?

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Game Day. Rams-Bengals. A Deac gets a ring.

Perfect timing for all the Gen Zers wondering who the fuck the halftime performers were

I love being the olds trying to stay relevant. I had no idea who the opening singers were. Same with the woman in the gold commercial. But I knew almost every word of the halftime show.

So which DL gets MVP? Both DLs are dominant right now.

Back