• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Antonio Brown just took his jersey off and left the field mid-game.

Between the Jets blowing it again, Baltimore collapsing late and this KC-Cincy game, there's been a lot of great late-game football this afternoon.

Feeling good about pulling Justin Jefferson to start Chase today.

Feeling less good about starting Antonio Brown in my other league. Ah well, can't win 'em all.

Arians just said Brown is done as a Buc. It shoulda been the case with the fake vax card, but hey anything to keep winning.

Feeling good about pulling Justin Jefferson to start Chase today.

Feeling less good about starting Antonio Brown in my other league. Ah well, can't win 'em all.

4-team league? Dynasty league? How on earth would you ever have to choose between starting those 2 guys?

Arians just said Brown is done as a Buc. It shoulda been the case with the fake vax card, but hey anything to keep winning.

Sounds like he now needs a psychiatrist, not a position coach.

Assuming the Chargers beat Denver today, then I would assume their game against Vegas next week is one of the games flexed - both Vegas and Chargers would be 9-7, and with 9-7 Indy playing Jacksonville (which means Indy should easily cruise), then the winner of that game would be edging the other for a playoff spot.

Otherwise not really sure what remains to be flexed. Philly-Dallas makes some sense - two big markets, Philly fighting to clinch a playoff spot. Niners-Rams same type thing - Niners fighting to get in, Rams fighting for seeding.

Dortch started today.

Assuming the Chargers beat Denver today, then I would assume their game against Vegas next week is one of the games flexed - both Vegas and Chargers would be 9-7, and with 9-7 Indy playing Jacksonville (which means Indy should easily cruise), then the winner of that game would be edging the other for a playoff spot.

Otherwise not really sure what remains to be flexed. Philly-Dallas makes some sense - two big markets, Philly fighting to clinch a playoff spot. Niners-Rams same type thing - Niners fighting to get in, Rams fighting for seeding.

Keep in mind there is also a Saturday ESPN DH that will need games of significance as well. Will be interesting to see how the NFL sets the schedule to satisfy the TV partners while maintaining competitive equity (teams playing in the same window if their results are dependent on each other).

Keep in mind there is also a Saturday ESPN DH that will need games of significance as well. Will be interesting to see how the NFL sets the schedule to satisfy the TV partners while maintaining competitive equity (teams playing in the same window if their results are dependent on each other).

My guess is LAC-LV ends up being on Sunday night on NBC. I know every given Sunday, but the Colts should steamroll the hapless Jags, and that game would be mano-a-mano for a playoff spot then. Nothing else would rely on that game.

That's why I'm thinking DAL-PHI and LAR-SF end up on Saturday. San Fran and Philly are both win and they're in (assuming San Fran beats Houston this afternoon) and they have no shot at winning their divisions. At the same time, LAR and DAL are jockeying for seeding (and puts a little pressure on GB to have go beat the Lions on Sunday).

My guess is LAC-LV ends up being on Sunday night on NBC. I know every given Sunday, but the Colts should steamroll the hapless Jags, and that game would be mano-a-mano for a playoff spot then. Nothing else would rely on that game.

That's why I'm thinking DAL-PHI and LAR-SF end up on Saturday. San Fran and Philly are both win and they're in (assuming San Fran beats Houston this afternoon) and they have no shot at winning their divisions. At the same time, LAR and DAL are jockeying for seeding (and puts a little pressure on GB to have go beat the Lions on Sunday).

Good thoughts, but I think FOX would fight hard to not lose both of those games. Got to leave something decent for them to show on Sunday (Packers/Lions? Panthers/Bucs?).

Good source on the 506 forum is suggesting Panthers/Bucs and Patriots/Dolphins are the frontrunners for the ESPN selections.....

Good thoughts, but I think FOX would fight hard to not lose both of those games. Got to leave something decent for them to show on Sunday (Packers/Lions? Panthers/Bucs?).

Good source on the 506 forum is suggesting Panthers/Bucs and Patriots/Dolphins are the frontrunners for the ESPN selections.....

Good point on FOX not wanting to lose those games.

Patriots/Dolphins wouldn't shock me - ESPN seems to love putting the Pats in Prime Time, and the Dolphins are technically still alive.

Back