• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Damn, between him getting cut, Brian Robinson getting shot yesterday and Ridley getting robbed by a gang, it's been a tough go recently for Bama grads.

Panthers released Deonte Brown today, who the picked in the sixth round last year hoping they could make him decent.

There is a National Football League regular season football game taking place this evening.

Ozzy Osborne looks like a retiring professor at the hooding ceremony for her last PhD graduate.

Sucks for Allen Robinson that by the time he finally gets on a good team he's washed I guess?

Love to see it. Now and forever, FTF!

i swear, you're not allowed to be overly intelligent and coach football. i bet cincy wishes they had let those extra 15 seconds run off the clock before punting the ball back to pittsburgh.

i swear, you're not allowed to be overly intelligent and coach football. i bet cincy wishes they had let those extra 15 seconds run off the clock before punting the ball back to pittsburgh.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The announcers mentioned it, but should've harped on it more considering it was the main reason Cincy took the L.

Harrison Butkner got injured on a kickoff so the Chiefs brought out DB Justin Reid to be the backup. He hit the extra point and boomed the kickoff through the uprights.

Dortch just had a 24 yard catch.

Sciba watching week 1
c3856f8340ff9a7336d398a2dad4c446.jpg

Justin Jefferson with 6 catches for 158 yards and 2 TDs in the first half.

Dortch is the leading receiver for the Cardinals with 5 catches for 40 yards.

The NFC is so bad. Possible the third best team in the AFC West would be the best team in the NFC

Zach Tom was the reason the Packers scored just now. Had a run block to the right, then came back left, got behind the back and pushed him over the goal line.

Randy Bullock just missed a 47yd FG to win as time expired, NYG squeaks one out.

Sciba loving all the missed kicks today.

Back