• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

Well the 5 years investment in Cooper is about to pay off.

Geno Smith is playing well. Best ever performance by a former Jets QB?

Nathaniel Hackett and the Broncos just lost their damn minds. What the hell was that.

And then Hackett takes the bush league timeouts bc he made a dumb decision to attempt what would have been the 2nd longest made FG in NFL history. So petty. So pitiful.

Nathaniel Hackett and the Broncos just lost their damn minds. What the hell was that.

I'm dumbfounded by that ending -- Denver fans will/should be PISSED by that end-of-game management and decision-making!

Really a fireable offense. Let’s burn 40 seconds and opt for a 64 yard field goal instead of going for it on 4th and 5 when you pay Russell Wilson a boatload of money.

Many things wrong with the end of that. Among the others already stated, you could have not taken a timeout and had a slightly less slim chance of getting the ball back will all 3 TOs when Denver had the ball. Unlikely, but at least you could have forced them to run backward with the ball for 30 yds or something.

Worst 1st game by a head coach ever. It also looked like they were having problems getting plays in in a timely manner.

Hernia surgery. Been out for a month.

As important as blocking is in the NFL and how much time he's missed, I wonder how much action he'll see this half of the season.

Chargers @ Chiefs tonight. Available only to those who stream Amazon Prime.

That is stupid. I have Amazon Prime, but the odds are small that I go out of my way to find the app, obligatorily update the app because it won't open otherwise, and remember my login/password to watch a game I don't care much about.

While I have sympathy for folks that would like all NFL games to be available on an actual channel, that's just not going to be the case going forward.

Apple is going to "win" NFL Sunday Ticket and put that on their streaming service. Amazon paid a shit-ton for exclusivity to Thursday night games (which will no longer be terrible matchups). Even CBS (Paramount+) is doing a lot more with their streaming app and the NFL.

Let's be honest. Pretty much everyone has Amazon Prime (or access to it). And everyone can login to Amazon with ease. The barriers to watching the game tonight are very low.

Cable/Network TV is going away. It is like landlines. Only a matter of time.

My only real "concern" with streaming NFL games is the significant lag that comes with it... But I'm sure that's something that will improve over time given how important in-game wagering is to the growth of online sport wagering.

If anyone was wondering “who asked for this Dude Perfect NFL broadcast commentary”, it was me. I’m the guy. I just love Dude Perfect soo much. There’s Big Dan, Shabotz, Kyle H., Himbo, Kyle A., and my man Clever Trevor!

If anyone was wondering “who asked for this Dude Perfect NFL broadcast commentary”, it was me. I’m the guy. I just love Dude Perfect soo much. There’s Big Dan, Shabotz, Kyle H., Himbo, Kyle A., and my man Clever Trevor!

TNF with Dude Perfect” pushes creative boundaries and offers a new way to enjoy live games. Watch the guys predict what happens in the next play and welcome an entertaining parade of dunk tanks, pudding cannons, special guests, and the occasional world record attempt.

"With dunk tanks, pudding cannons and world record attempts, the Dude Perfect broadcast could be unlike anything the NFL has ever seen, save for a few slime incidents during Nickelodeon's coverage of the NFL playoffs."

Do you bro. Probably better than Herbstreit.

Back