• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

If anyone was wondering “who asked for this Dude Perfect NFL broadcast commentary”, it was me. I’m the guy. I just love Dude Perfect soo much. There’s Big Dan, Shabotz, Kyle H., Himbo, Kyle A., and my man Clever Trevor!
Just gonna assume this is a Barstool thing

Yeah I completely made up all those names. I have no idea who those guys are, I’m not even watching the game

I have pretty fast internet and never have any buffering issues with any streaming service, but this is buffering constantly and now giving me a shitty SD picture. We get barely any 4k NFL and now I'm watching it in SD again like it's 1995.

Is the audio ahead for you all?

Been having buffering issues and audio ahead of the video all night. Thanks, Bezos.

Ever since 2&2 whined like a little bitch about this, Prime Video has been acting up. Thanks a lot.

Mine isn't buffering but it has jumped back 10 minutes twice inexplicably

Good to see Secure the Bag HOF Chase Daniel get some action tonight.

With the time it would take me to get out of Prime and into Hulu, I never bothered to channel surf. Score one for Amazon.

This is a concern for me in the ‘multiple streams to watch sports’ future.

If anyone was wondering “who asked for this Dude Perfect NFL broadcast commentary”, it was me. I’m the guy. I just love Dude Perfect soo much. There’s Big Dan, Shabotz, Kyle H., Himbo, Kyle A., and my man Clever Trevor!

NFL (and all sports) pushing real hard to increase viewership from kids... There are major concerns that the younger generation doesn't care about professional sports nearly as much as the current one does.

I don't think Dude Perfect or Nickelodeon can change that.

With the time it would take me to get out of Prime and into Hulu, I never bothered to channel surf. Score one for Amazon.

This is a concern for me in the ‘multiple streams to watch sports’ future.

Google TV integrates all of it pretty well... Still take a second or two longer than it would take to just flip a channel, but it is improving.

NFL (and all sports) pushing real hard to increase viewership from kids... There are major concerns that the younger generation doesn't care about professional sports nearly as much as the current one does.

I don't think Dude Perfect or Nickelodeon can change that.

Plus, I would think the dude perfect demo is in bed before the end of the 1st quarter on a Thursday night (at least on the east coast)

I definitely had audio issues... Had to exit and jump back in 3 times to get it to sync up and then it was fine. But that's something that needs to be addressed for sure.

I liked the feed with all of the stats and highlighting of players... Will definitely do that for all TNF going forward.

I find it surprising that so few sporting events are broadcast in 4K... Feels like that should be near universal at this point, especially for the NFL (who only has ~16 games/week to broadcast).

I don't have amazon prime, so I woke up at 4:00 to catch the replay on NFLN and turned to the Napa golf during commercials. Had a 7:00 tee time so had to get up early anyway. After 17 games played, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Buffalo, KC and LAC are the 3 best teams in football, in that order.

Back