• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

how many holds are these refs going to miss on Micah speed rushing around the Tampa tackles? they keep grabbing his damn shirt from the side.
annnndddd spin move by Micah for a sack! hahaha, taking matters into his own hands because refs aren't doing their damn jobs.

Julio still got it. Just gotta stay on the field.

Speaking of injuries unless Godwin keeps getting hurt Russell Gage is gonna be an incredibly paid perma benchwarmer

Godwin just got hurt again at the start of the Bucs' last series to end the half. Hope he's ok as he is really fun to watch (when not playing the Cowboys!)
Also, the Cowboys offense is compete garbage in a dumpster on fire covered in pig shit. Dreadful.

If the Democrats want to roll in November they should promise to drastically reduce the amount of NFC East games the rest of the nation is subject to.

But thankfully, we’ll get 15 prime time games from this shit ass Cowboys team!

LOL Brady is so washed. Let's all rejoice, the time has come

This might be a worse offense than when the Boys had Quincy Carter under center. I'm sure I'm misremembering just how bad that offense was, but this offense is just abysmal.

Pocket collapses within seconds. Can't run block either. No separation from receivers anyway, so PA is useless.
hahahahhahaha, gonna be a long year.

I just want to thank Jerruh and Stevie for assembling this roster. Masterful job from two guys that clearly know a lot about football and deserve to be in their positions of talent identification and NFL roster assembly.
Looking forward to the next radio interview where Jerruh blames the coaching and not the talent on the field of which he and his son are responsible.

Garbage.

Thank fuck for MY Mariners.

Well, he still might have to answer for the first 3 qtrs.

Cooper Rush a quality backup.

This is excellent news. We just need somebody stupid enough to trade away the future of their franchise for Zeke Elliott. Is there any chance that Herschel Walker owns an NFL Franchise? He's dumb AF.

I know, right, why the fuck did I choose the Mariners as my MLB team?!?!?! DUMB.
The 90s were one hell of a decade.

Dak expected to be out several weeks with a hand injury.

Last edited:
Back