• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

With Sanders leaving plus all the coordinators bouncing, I know the Eagles are still stacked but I feel the cowboys should be considered East favorites this season.

With Sanders leaving plus all the coordinators bouncing, I know the Eagles are still stacked but I feel the cowboys should be considered East favorites this season.
Still a couple holes to fill but really happy about today's moves

Frees up the 1st rounder for hopefully a deep ball threat WR. Would like someone that can stretch out the defenses with elite speed on the outside (Gallup ain't it, IMO)

It's gonna be hilarious when the Jets sign all of these Packers cast-offs only for Rodgers to say, "Eh, no thanks actually." Is Jordy Nelson next?
Wasn’t Rodgers mad they never got him receivers, got rid of his best ones, and now he wants to bring the shitty ones with him?

Teams that most likely are going to suck and aren’t drafting a top quarterback this year are probably the Falcons, Bucs, and Cardinals. The problem for the Bucs and Falcons is they play in the same division and the other two teams are notorious for losing random conference games they shouldn’t.

How do the Cards get out of that Murray contract if they are looking at a QB anytime soon ?

Think the Eagles might go for Bijan in the draft. CB is probably a higher priority, but I don't see them rolling with Penny as sole RB1.

Ummm will the Cowboys have the best secondary in the NFL next season?
Gilmore is getting up there but he's not washed just yet, I don't think
Then again, I didn't watch a lot of Colts football last season ...

Pro Football Focus graded him (Gilmore) as the ninth-best corner in coverage last season.

I need some water to douse my dreaming here y'all. Tell me why this wasn't (5th round compensation pick) a good move...

Other than Jerruh has cursed the Cowboys and we aren't allowed to win as long as he lives. A very feasible possibility...

Last edited:
i'm guessing gilmore asked to be traded to be a better team

Wasn’t Rodgers mad they never got him receivers, got rid of his best ones, and now he wants to bring the shitty ones with him?
He just wants to bring his elderly buddy WRs with him. Lazard made a lot of sense at $11mil per. Cobb and Mercedes, OTOH, are close to done. It'll be interesting if the NYJ FO grows a spine and tells him no on Cobb and Lewis. Cobb might be okay if you're only paying him $1-2mil for 1 year, but Lewis is done. It's a bit risible to watch the Jets and their fans dance through all of Rodgers hoops after GB did the same thing the last few years before finally getting tired of his drama. I get Rodgers has been great, but I don't see him bringing them a SB in the maybe 2 years he'll be there.

Rodgers says on McAfee after a weird 15-minute ramble about darkness and other nonsense that he wants to play for the Jets and that it's all up to figuring out the trade compensation.

Last edited:
Rambling nonsense about darkness and retirement, definitely sounds like someone that’s going to put in a ton of work to learn a new system, playbook, etc…

Guarantee he will start the season red hot and then end up with a season ending injury about week 12 driving the stake stragiht into the heart of Jets fans everywhere

Growing up a Jets fan and becoming a Bears fan in early adulthood, I've gone my entire life without rooting for a good QB. Now i have to root for this tool ? blech

Growing up a Jets fan and becoming a Bears fan in early adulthood, I've gone my entire life without rooting for a good QB. Now i have to root for this tool ? blech
So just watch Fields light it up and shower after NYJ games. I do think with all the cap space and draft capital the Bears will have the most wins over last year's win total in the league. I also think they'll finish 2nd in the division to Det.

BTW, to answer your earlier question, Zona has an out with Murray's contract after the 2024 season.

annnndddd Cowboys releasing Zeke. It was always rumored they'd do it if Zeke didn't agree to restructure and take less money. But wow.

Back