• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

My guess is a 2 or 3 year deal somewhere in the $25M/year range. That would put him right about 15th in the league. Honestly I think they could get him for like $15-20M because I don't think anyone else would give him more than that, but they'll juice him a little to keep up their perceived confidence in him.
Nailed it

The Giants lmao

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'The Saints with Dalton/ n/Winston/ the Saints with Derek Carr vs E 45 Saints QBs 2022: 66.0% 3,969 yards 24 TDs, 14 INTs Derek Carr 2022: 60.8% 3,522 yards 24 TDs, 14 INTs'

Jimmy G to the Raiders

Or drafting Bennett IV at 13 or something crazy.

Jimmy G to the Raiders
That was quick. They're only paying him $22mil per for 3 years, which is pretty cheap. But if McNapoleon sucked in his 2nd stint as a HC with Carr, I don't see how they just got better by bringing in Jimmy G to play 60% of their games the next 3 years. They should have been on the phone with Zona to move up to 3. I'm assuming Atlanta now moves up to 3, or maybe the Titans. They've been rumored to be moving on from Tannehill.

Damn…was hoping Bates would come back home to Carolina.

FTF

Glad Jessie is taking their money though.

was annoyed that it didn't even appear the Cowboys were after some safety help in Bates, but seems like they were closer to resigning Wilson than anybody reported.

so with Kearse, Hooker, and now Wilson resigned I now understand why they didn't move for Bates even if I would have loved to have him playing with a star on his hat

Falcons trying to have the best second string offense in the league.
I don't get Atlanta. Not interested in trading up to get 1 of the top 4 QBs and not interested in LJ8. So they're gonna start Ridder and overpay a nice back-up QB. With a GM and coach who will soon be on the hot seat. OTOH, they are now the front runner for Williams/Maye.

Back