• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Lmaooo 2&2

He can ask for whatever he wants. I'm sure he wants $100 mil/year, I do too. What they are willing to pay him versus tagging him is a completely different issue.

Jones is getting the non-exclusive, and no other team will even call him to give him an offer in the $40s. Then NYG are stuck in the same situation next season.

Not sure which tag Lamar is getting. If they have a trade partner set up or have more than 1 team bidding on him, he'll get the exclusive, but if there is no bidding war, he'll probably get the non-exclusive. It doesn't sound like that many teams are beating down the doors for Lamar.

Travis Kelce is hosting SNL right now.

3 years, $105 million for Geno Smith is just craziness. And just in case you think we’ll it’s not fully guaranteed so whatever. $52 million for year 1. The dude has earned $17 million so far in his 10 year career and is going to triple that in 2023. Geno Smith isn’t winning Seattle a super bowl, so why do that?

Should just pin the, what a luxury it is to have a solid quarterback on a rookie salary.

Joe's lucky he's a terrible shot. But he's still probably done with football (for a while, at least).

Wasn't 4/$160 exactly what the Cowboys gave Prescott in 2021?

So 40 million a year and the chance up to 35 million in incentives, that doesn’t sound like 25 million a year that 2&2 thought was a sure thing because no other team was interested. Strike 1 for the 2023 quarterback whisperer.

$82 million guaranteed for Danny Dimes. So basically a 2-year deal with incentives.

As I said on the Panthers thread, the starting QB market is basically you're on a rookie deal or you're making at least $35 million a year. There's no in-between.

I’m mostly just frustrated about Duke Football being able to recruit off Daniel Fucking Jones signing that deal, and we can’t even get Sam drafted. Fuck.

We beat that kids brains in by 50 on his own field in front of at least a dozen Duke fans, and this is how his career goes? I don’t understand football

Back