• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Nobody wants Lamar, it’s well established the entire league knows he isn’t worth two first round picks, a massive contract, tying up cap space, and setting the market just for the Ravens to match. Seems like the Falcons are on the 2&2 path, get a quarterback next year. Be interesting how it works outs comparing them and the Panthers.

Nobody wants Lamar, it’s well established the entire league knows he isn’t worth two first round picks, a massive contract, tying up cap space, and setting the market just for the Ravens to match. Seems like the Falcons are on the 2&2 path, get a quarterback next year. Be interesting how it works outs comparing them and the Panthers.
Not much to compare. Panthers and Saints will vie to win the division, Tampa is in semi-rebuild with cap issues, and Atlanta will be atrocious.

Panthers draft a quarterback this year, 2&2 and others claim this is a weak quarterback class and sure fire franchise quarterbacks exist next year. Falcons do their best tank job this year and draft a quarterback next year, over the following 4/5 years you can compare the panthers and falcons.

Heinecke is going to gut out some wins. Will it be enough to cost them a shot at Maye or Williams?

Teams that most likely are going to suck and aren’t drafting a top quarterback this year are probably the Falcons, Bucs, and Cardinals. The problem for the Bucs and Falcons is they play in the same division and the other two teams are notorious for losing random conference games they shouldn’t.

I could see the Raiders being terrible with Jimmy G and being in position to draft at 1 or 2 next year. The Rams will probably also be terrible next year

I could see the Raiders being terrible with Jimmy G and being in position to draft at 1 or 2 next year. The Rams will probably also be terrible next year
Rams went from SB to rebuild rather abruptly, but I agree about them and the Raiders. Also agree about the Cards, Falcons and Bucs. Indy with AR15 or Levis starting as a rookie will struggle. Not quite sure what their strategy is, but Irsay is gonna Irsay. WTF will depend on how decent or bad Howell is. And while I respect Payton, Wilson looked washed last season. And Balmur could struggle if Lamar sits out the season while still counting as $32mil against our cap. No idea what he's thinking. This is why you hire an agent after your 1st contract.

heineke might be this generation's fitzpatrick

It's gonna be hilarious when the Jets sign all of these Packers cast-offs only for Rodgers to say, "Eh, no thanks actually." Is Jordy Nelson next?

is lazard good?
Pretty decent, not particularly fast or special, but nice size and hands. But Rodgers definitely has the Jets dancing around, and this is the danger of giving someone like him all the power. There will be plenty of drama this season and then next offseason when he goes back into his retreat again to contemplate retirement.

Ummm will the Cowboys have the best secondary in the NFL next season?
Gilmore is getting up there but he's not washed just yet, I don't think
Then again, I didn't watch a lot of Colts football last season ...

Back