• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Browns were missing the following for that game (and a bunch of these guys have missed extended time). Flowers for Stefanski.

QB1
RB1
WR1
LT1
RT1
RT2
MLB1
MLB2
Starting safety and his backup
Kicker
Punter
KR/PR

Browns were missing the following for that game (and a bunch of these guys have missed extended time). Flowers for Stefanski.

QB1
RB1
WR1
LT1
RT1
RT2
MLB1
MLB2
Starting safety and his backup
Kicker
Punter
KR/PR
Counterpoint: they were playing the Jets

So Flacco now has to be comeback POY, and Stefanski has to be COY. 27 points and 250 yards against a top D in the 1st half. The divisional round is looking like it'll be some combination of Bal, Mia, Cle and Buf.
As long as we are spared the constant cuts to Taylor Swift after the first weekend, I'll be happy.

So Flacco now has to be comeback POY, and Stefanski has to be COY. 27 points and 250 yards against a top D in the 1st half. The divisional round is looking like it'll be some combination of Bal, Mia, Cle and Buf.
Baker Mayfield for comeback player? He's played the whole season. Flacco only a handful of games.

Baker Mayfield for comeback player? He's played the whole season. Flacco only a handful of games.
I’d give it to the guy who died and is now alive and playing football games, but that’s just me.

Back