• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

If Dan Campbell kicks the FGs and they lose because his receivers STILL can’t catch anything, everyone is asking why he changed from his philosophy he’s had all year. You don’t change who you are in a big game. You just have to make plays.

This is all on the guys dropping passes
whatever makes you feel better.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Where’s your math gods now, who the fuck runs which then requires a timeout. Three timeouts you stop them and get the ball back. Now you need that incredibly unlikely onside kick.

Dude wouldn't depend on his kicker putting 3 points on the board, but he depends on his kicker for the onside kick instead.

I can even understand playing the odds in certain situations, but once you get down to the NFC championship game on the road against a really good team who has no momentum you have to change your philosophy

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Well, the SB will be exciting to see the 2 best TE and arguably 2 best players.

I think the likelihood of completing a 20-yard pass downfield on 4th down is less than 53%. A lot less.

I did not realize what a middle school bully Justin Tucker is/tries to be.

LOL how Mahomes and Kelce just threw his crap out of the way, repeatedly.

Looser!

Back