• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Those were two really bad goals. You hate to see it. Just a disastrous start for raanta

Yea...IDK....maybe pull him if they score another before the end of the period, let Kochetkov finish this one and let Raanta rest up for Game 7.

New York just jumping in front of EVERYTHING so far...blocks left and right.

Deflating period.

Hope Brind'Amour has a good kick-in-the-ass speech at intermission.

Though we really aren't playing bad, don't take my post wrong. Raanta needs to clear his head...do some meditating.

We were beginning to put it together, just need to keep throwing pucks at the net

He's been skating since Monday I think, if not before. I guess they're waiting to see if we make it out of this round.

And WTF is up with the boards lately? Not only can't you edit posts more than half the time, but clicking REPLY WITH QUOTE just gives you pinwheels, and the multi-quote button takes you to a blank Advanced Post screen. Really annoying when trying to quote someone. I've had to manually enter the code for quotes.

lol...Still talking up the 6-5 goalie with a worse GAA and SV% in the playoffs than the 6-4 goalie with the better GAA and SV%

GET OFF YOUR KNEES ESPN

Oh well....obviously I'm a jinx and am always feeling the opposite vibes of the reality of things.

Have a good night guys. See you Monday!

Don’t think you can start Raanta game 7 after that performance. Woof.

Nice response but it’s hard to see getting two more unanswered

Don’t think you can start Raanta game 7 after that performance. Woof.

Really sucks Andersen isn't ready to go (I guess?), this woulda been a great spot to get him some game time. I don't think we can really go with the rookie in a Game 7

Lol so a play on the puck follow through results in a 4 min penalty (and a comical embellishment), when Thursday it resulted in an extended Bruins offensive zone opportunity and Jarvis pouring blood all over the ice. The Rangers are becoming easier and easier to hate.

Back