• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Bump to say the Canes offense is a mess right now. Lots of shots and few goals. PP is borderline dysfunctional. Rod’s got work to do. Happy Thanksgiving!

Related: Devils went 13-1-0 in November, the most 11th month wins in NHL history.

Been getting updates since I can't easily watch the Kraken nor Canes out here.

8-7 Seattle halfway through the 3rd!

Lol, Alexander Wennberg, Center for the Kraken, has a goal and two assists and still has a +/- of -2 on the night.

Weird night, still trying to figure out the Canes got the most wide open 2-on-zero break I've ever seen

Weird night, still trying to figure out the Canes got the most wide open 2-on-zero break I've ever seen
It's like the Pens were just so stunned that the refs didn't call a penalty on the hit on Jarvis that the whole team just froze for about 2 seconds, and two of our guys just took off to the net.

Canes gotta get the mojo switched up in OT. Been dreadful this year, last night aside.

Rangers fans in full meltdown mode.

You truly hate to see it

Amazing how badly the BlueShirts are playing. Someone needs to do something to stir those guys up.

Six goals in one period for the Sabres last night. If only the goaltending can be consistent, this team has the offense to make a run.

Back