• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Yeah, I don't love their chances. Not sure the odds would agree but I feel like a NYR loss would be a bigger choke than either '18-19 Tampa or last year's Boston squad -- CBJ and Florida were may more talented foes than the Caps are

I dunno - those were a couple of the best regular season teams of all time. NYR are good this year but there are several other teams on that level this year as well.

Was surprised to get the 5pm Saturday time slot, felt sure we were destined for 12:30pm on Sunday. Place should be rocking!

I think you guys will take 'em, don't think VGK has it this year. Still, Vegas-Dallas-Colorado-Winnipeg, damn that's stacked. Oilers have no excuse not to make the WCF

Hey guys, the playoffs came up faster than I expected, but anyone interested in playing in the Bracket Challenge contest on NHL.com, I think you have until Sunday to get your Brackets in.

I made a league:

Search "OGBoards"

PW: GoDeacs24

Hey guys, the playoffs came up faster than I expected, but anyone interested in playing in the Bracket Challenge contest on NHL.com, I think you have until Sunday to get your Brackets in.

I made a league:

Search "OGBoards"

PW: GoDeacs24
Or if you'd like to play on ESPN, I created one there too:

LINK

PW: godeacs

The ESPN version you just pick winners, like the NCAA bracket, but NHL's version you pick the number of games each 1st Round series will go to, and then pick the winners of the next round onward.

I highly dislike the divisional playoff setup. They need to get back to just the two division winners and then the next six and just seed by points. Division teams already play 14 times a season, we don't need to see another 4-7 to start the playoffs.
But, but rivalries or something.....

I don't know why they aren't normalizing the audio better. This chick on the call with Johnny is fading into the background.

Gotta get going, lucky the Isles don't have more speed or these odd-man rushes could be a problem

Found ourselves right when Pop posted that early in the third. Big W to get when we didn't play well.

Also LOL Kuzy couldn't be more the stereotypical joyless Russian in the postgame. I love it

Back