• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

^^^ You know what team they want to win. More eyeballs on tv sets. McDonough is an excellent hockey announcer. One of a long line of Syracuse journalism school announcers

I won $1,100 on Game 1...I pretty much pick the puck line, then just go and pick "To Score 1+ Point" for a few different players....maybe a "goalscorer" pick....combine that with whatever profit boosts they are offering on DK/FD, and I can pick up some decent wins.

I kinda felt like 4 on 4 would favor the Canes. Hopefully they can take that momentum and come out fast in the 2nd

I won $1,100 on Game 1...I pretty much pick the puck line, then just go and pick "To Score 1+ Point" for a few different players....maybe a "goalscorer" pick....combine that with whatever profit boosts they are offering on DK/FD, and I can pick up some decent wins.
Damn, you need to start sharing your bets before the game!!

I was watching the Pat McAvee show today and Levy was on there saying that the Rangers were, by far, the better team and he thinks it will be a 4-1 series. Im glad Kevin Weekes is on tonight to give some similence of balance

Jesus Christ....Svech AGAIN trips off the PP faceoff....ruins the entire PP

Fucking Svech

All the Rangers have to do is pass across goal and Freddie freezes.

This is like playing NHL or FIFA on rookie difficulty....get the puck/ball to one side of the net, send it across the front, and dink it in.

DeAngelo needs to watch out before he gets called for something too.

Back