• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nickelodeon 1990's Face-Off Tournament (Update: Actual bracket results on Page 4)

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
So Nick posted a bracket featuring their best shows from the 1990's in a 16-show March Madness tournament of champions.

996730_528741347184931_1079607655_n.jpg

So who ya got? I think Doug takes the whole thing, but Are You Afraid Of The Dark was pretty awesome back in the day.

Doug, Rocko's, Kenan & Kel, Hey Dude, All That, Hey Arnold, Guts, Double Dare

That's my first round.

Kenan & Kel and Pete & Pete were both so awesome in very different ways.

All That over Salute Your Shorts was almost entirely because of how often A Tribe Called Quest was the musical guest.

I love both Guts and Hidden Temple, but the latter didn't have a winner every time, and Global Guts really got my young nationalistic juices going.

Final 4, I go Doug, Kenan & Kel, All That, Guts.

Champs are Doug and Guts.

Champion Guts.

My brother and I were big fans of Wild and Crazy Kids - we wanted to be on that show more than any of them.

My Final Four here is Ren & Stimpy, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, and Double Dare

Doug, Rocko's, Kenan & Kel, Hey Dude, All That, Hey Arnold, Guts, Double Dare

That's my first round.

Kenan & Kel and Pete & Pete were both so awesome in very different ways.

All That over Salute Your Shorts was almost entirely because of how often A Tribe Called Quest was the musical guest.

I love both Guts and Hidden Temple, but the latter didn't have a winner every time, and Global Guts really got my young nationalistic juices going.

Final 4, I go Doug, Kenan & Kel, All That, Guts.

Champs are Doug and Guts.

Champion Guts.

agree with everything here except for the live action picks. I'd go Pete & Pete over Kenan & Kel, and Clarissa Explains it All because... duh.

My brother and I were big fans of Wild and Crazy Kids - we wanted to be on that show more than any of them.

My Final Four here is Ren & Stimpy, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, and Double Dare

i had a friend at wake who was actually on wild & crazy kids and still had the tshirt as of at least like sophomore year. i was #sojelly.

I also loved Pete & Pete. Artie, the strongest man in the world, was the most hilarious thing ever to a young Townie.

They just don't do TV like this anymore. I miss the 90's.

Am I the only person that loved 'Hey Dude'. IT'S A LITTLE WILD AND A LITTLE STRANGE..

Doug vs. Rugrats is brutal

My bracket would go:

Rugrats
Rocko

K&K
CEIA

All That
AYAOTD

Legends of the Hidden Temple
DD

Rugrats
K&K

AYAOTD

Rugrats

Still trying to figure out how they left out Wild n' Crazy Kids

My college girlfriend was on Double Dare as a kid. After about a year of snooping, I managed to find the vhs recording of her on the show. Her performance was so bad that I lost a lot of respect for her. Was the beginning of the end....

Back