• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nickelodeon 1990's Face-Off Tournament (Update: Actual bracket results on Page 4)

Hell yes.

As soon as you posted, I had the instant memory of this. Priceless white trash talent. I would love for someone like Chuck Klosterman to do a popular culture piece based on the evolution of the players found in this video. There is a lot of gold to be followed up on, and this without the assured hilarity of whatever that ginger fat fuck became.

amanda bynes really took a turn for the worse...or better in some peoples books.

Remember Finders Keepers?

Was Fun House a Nick game show too?

In case anybody was curious how the real bracket ended up playing out, Legends defeated K&K in the championship. As the champion, Nick will play a few episodes of Legends in a row Saturday.

944588_552691734789892_542489898_n.png

Hey Arnold over AYAOTD? GTFO

Clearly late '90s children dominated that poll. The fact that All That made the Final Four and Kenan and fucking Kel made the finals automatically indicates that the whole thing is a fraud.

i will say that i thought kenan and kel was pretty funny back in the day...

Legends of the Hidden Temple had a cakewalk to the Final 4. I guess there was just no stopping the momentum after that.

In case anybody was curious how the real bracket ended up playing out, Legends defeated K&K in the championship. As the champion, Nick will play a few episodes of Legends in a row Saturday.

944588_552691734789892_542489898_n.png

At least the correct show won

I don't think Kenan and Kel should have beaten Doug (or Clarissa for that matter) and Doug vs Rugrats is a finals quality matchup in the first round.

But I can't argue with the winner. Legends of the Hidden Temple was a fantastic show.

Another indication of stupid late '90s stupidity is Ren & Stimpy going down to Rocko, who albeit had a fine show, but Ren & Stimpy was part of the cultural zeitgeist of the early 1990s.

Another indication of stupid late '90s stupidity is Ren & Stimpy going down to Rocko, who albeit had a fine show, but Ren & Stimpy was part of the cultural zeitgeist of the early 1990s.

Yup

Although didn't Rocko work at a phone sex place?

Rocko ran 93-96, hardly late 90s.

R&S ran 91-96.

Last edited:
Back