• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nickelodeon 1990's Face-Off Tournament (Update: Actual bracket results on Page 4)

Yeah clearly Wild n' Crazy Kids should be in for Figure It Out because I don't know what the hell that even is.

Yeah clearly Wild n' Crazy Kids should be in for Figure It Out because I don't know what the hell that even is.

And they are missing "What would you do?," clearly a better show than "Figure it out".

Figure it Out was pretty sweet, actually. I loved it when Coolio was guest. Mary Beth was always figuring it out.

Figure It Out also had Summer Sanders.

SummerSport.jpg

I don't know what I miss more about the 90's, the great TV or having 0 responsibility other than watching TV. I even miss the cereal/toy commercials that were always on. 90's Nick shows and the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers were my life.

I don't know what I miss more about the 90's, the great TV or having 0 responsibility other than watching TV. I even miss the cereal/toy commercials that were always on. 90's Nick shows and the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers were my life.

What's in the Wonder Ball?

This x a milli. The inclusion of a '97-2000 show over Wild & Crazy '92-'95 is telling; Nickelodeon's heyday was '90-96.

Salute your Shorts FTW. Worst part is I've seen over half these shoes, and my memory is so bad I can't remember anything about any of it, although I think Doug annoyed me.

What I hated about FIO was that one kid won and the other didn't every show so if the winner was the first half, second half was a guaranteed failure.

Final 4: Doug, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Double Dare.

Tough call, but I'd say Hey Dude takes it over Double Dare.

There was an episode of FIO where the kid's talent was to eat a whole watermelon in like 2 minutes or something. It was this fat ginger who went on to obliterate this poor watermelon. My brother and I taped the episode and would watch it from time to time and just cry laughing each time. If someone can find that vid and post it I promise to rep every chance I get.

There was an episode of FIO where the kid's talent was to eat a whole watermelon in like 2 minutes or something. It was this fat ginger who went on to obliterate this poor watermelon. My brother and I taped the episode and would watch it from time to time and just cry laughing each time. If someone can find that vid and post it I promise to rep every chance I get.

Here you go:

Back