• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Labels third party ticket

That was a loan though. You know TheReff is big on paying back loans.
Car loans, mortgage loans. Ph, just asking but have you ever employed anybody yourself? Or have you just always been on the dole of a university and really not working many hours? Ever paid self employment tax match for employees or just lived off what your employers plugged in the system for you?

So far we have Cornel West as a third party candidate and maybe Joe Manchin.
Cornel is Ivy League and registered with the Green Party. Might see independent Senator Bernie Sanders come out in support of him. Could even see WV Senator Joe Manchin also announce one of these days as an independent.

Car loans, mortgage loans. Ph, just asking but have you ever employed anybody yourself? Or have you just always been on the dole of a university and really not working many hours? Ever paid self employment tax match for employees or just lived off what your employers plugged in the system for you?

I’ve employed about 25 people over the last 12 years on $3.2M worth of federal grants. Thankfully I do have a university that handles payroll issues etc. I bring in way more money than I make so I’m certainly not “on the dole.” Plus I have my own consulting LLC.

Last edited:

man fuck you

I’ve had a certain brand of insurance for years and never once met the person who is my agent. I’ve had 2, one in DC and now one in NC.

We hit a bear earlier this year and I did 95% of my speaking with people on the claims 1-800 line. It wasn’t til about 4-5 days after I put in the claim someone from my agent’s office called to see if there was anything they could do. Nope, got it handled.

Sucker, I let them know a racist dumb as shit former agent named TheReff has made it so I will never use their company and they need to screen their people better.

Doesn’t the reff just basically “own” a franchise of a shitty insurance company selling products that others design and market? Congrats for not buying a Subway I guess, at least it’s probably not that bad.

Why would you give someone shit for running a successful business for 35 years ?

Also no need to give Ph a hard time for brainwashing impressionable minds from his ivory tower.

Both are important.

the employer portions of SS and Medicare are not some act of charity from the employer to the employee, they are part of the compensation cost inherent in hiring an employee. No different than employer provided health insurance or 401K employer contributions except this is a general portion mandated by the government.

the employer portions of SS and Medicare are not some act of charity from the employer to the employee, they are part of the compensation cost inherent in hiring an employee. No different than employer provided health insurance or 401K employer contributions except this is a general portion mandated by the government.
For real - can someone explain to me why thereff consistently points to this as some big flex on his part?

This is rich coming from a guy who functions as a middle man and upsells people insurance all day long. What a difference you're making in the world. What exact "work" do you do?

Back