• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Labels third party ticket

the employer portions of SS and Medicare are not some act of charity from the employer to the employee, they are part of the compensation cost inherent in hiring an employee. No different than employer provided health insurance or 401K employer contributions except this is a general portion mandated by the government.
Yeah I don’t get this flex either. “I follow the law for paying employees.”

Fantastic!

The only thing “job creators” love more than creating jobs is sucking their own dicks. And bitching about taxes, can’t forget bitching about taxes.

The only thing “job creators” love more than creating jobs is sucking their own dicks. And bitching about taxes, can’t forget bitching about taxes.
I think they love laying off people to please investors more than creating jobs.

We know dark joe brandon never met a grift he couldn't make his own !

kinda wild that centrists spent the last 10 years complaining about progressives spoiling elections, only to see their faves deliberately create a third party that could very likely spoil the election

Are Manchin and Sinema the faves of anyone?
No. But it's a super centrist thing to believe they are because both sides don't like them.

The more I see about No Labels, the more I believe it's well-funded Republicans using politicians who aren't relevant to either party but need to find some sort of political power.

I’m very excited to see what conservative Dems conveniently slide into Manchin and Sinema’s place as the DNC’s campaign promise killers.

speaking of, I just found out today that Pat McCrory is one of the chairs of No Labels
Well, if a well-known centrist and moderate like Pat McCrory is a chair you can be assured that this is a truly nonpartisan effort. No Labels is nothing but a right-wing stalking horse to find a candidate who can divert enough votes from Biden to give Trump an electoral vote victory.

Well, if a well-known centrist and moderate like Pat McCrory is a chair you can be assured that this is a truly nonpartisan effort. No Labels is nothing but a right-wing stalking horse to find a candidate who can divert enough votes from Biden to give Trump an electoral vote victory.
But they're so bad at it. The whole effort seems comprised of irrelevant conservative olds. The approach is based on an outdated view of politics that may have never been accurate.

Back