• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Nice to know that the trump administration has been non politically changing CDC data.

So, I got my second dose of COVID Vaccine in the trial today. I hope this one knocks me out on my ass less. I'll keep you gaybois posted.

I am totally ass-blasted right now. Woke up with 100.1 fever (I've been 97.5 for the last six months). Until 11 am, had back pain like the flu.

I worked this morning, but nearly fell asleep in my lunch. Crawled in bed and just fever dreamed for three hours.

Guys, fucking dreaming that I'm a piece of guardrail and am desperately trying to figure out how to straighten myself out.

Fever is down to 98.9, but I feel like I've been drug behind a truck.

Knight’s incredible cocktail of lifelong venereal diseases makes him virtually immune to new viral infections anyway. Covid wants no part of his bloodstream.

My wife is also a long hauler - fatigue and hypertension the primary after-effects for her, so far. Her case was a relatively mild one. Her sense of smell has not returned completely after almost 5 months.

Knight’s incredible cocktail of lifelong venereal diseases makes him virtually immune to new viral infections anyway. Covid wants no part of his bloodstream.

So true. Balls deep in your mom, and then Toogs shooting a seven roper into my rusty sheriff's badge - I'm filthy.

It's a double blind study. I figure it's my way to chip in to help 'murica.

My wife is also a long hauler - fatigue and hypertension the primary after-effects for her, so far. Her case was a relatively mild one. Her sense of smell has not returned completely after almost 5 months.

Seems like a majority of the long-hauler stories I've read have all been women

Seems like a majority of the long-hauler stories I've read have all been women

Aren't men more likely to contract COVID and more likely to die?

This is basic stuff, but I'll say it. We know so little about this disease. At least 200,000 people have died in about 6 months. Yet so many people are so flippant about it. It really is mindblowing. Meanwhile in plenty of other countries, people are just living their lives.

Aren't men more likely to contract COVID and more likely to die?

This is basic stuff, but I'll say it. We know so little about this disease. At least 200,000 people have died in about 6 months. Yet so many people are so flippant about it. It really is mindblowing. Meanwhile in plenty of other countries, people are just living their lives.

It looks like men are more likely to have serious effects (death, hospitalization), but yes it also seems these "long haulers" are more likely to be women by a wide margin. It's like my sister never got a fever, never had lung problems are a cough, but I think potential permanent fatigue scares me more than death.

Ok, I'm back at 100%. Just like my first dose three weeks ago, it's a two day "let's feel like hot garbage" commitment.

So am I safe to go back to my gym now? I normally go at around 8-830 pm and there's rarely anyone there when I go. A couple of people max.

We ordered a power rack back in August for our garage along with a bench plates and bars.

We ordered a power rack back in August for our garage along with a bench plates and bars.

How's that treating you? I've thought about going this route but I like the fly machines for the ancillary lifts at the gym, and the process of going to the gym ensures I'll actually work out.

I had my second test in a week, required by campus. First is negative & I’m sure this one will be too. But good golly, the nasal swab might be one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever experienced.

I had my second test in a week, required by campus. First is negative & I’m sure this one will be too. But good golly, the nasal swab might be one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever experienced.

Glad you have had a comfortable life then. Are they hitting you with the two banger in each nostril, that's the one i got.

Also did a fast response that was more of a shallow nose swab, that one was fine.

Glad you have had a comfortable life then. Are they hitting you with the two banger in each nostril, that's the one i got.

Also did a fast response that was more of a shallow nose swab, that one was fine.

I've gotten this, and the saliva test (PCR), and the shallow swab defs the easiest of those two. It is a lot more uncomfortable/gross that you expect to chew on a large dry cotton swab for multiple minutes.

Maybe it’s just recency bias but it is unpleasant to me. They’ve both just been single nostril hits but the digging around is not fun.

Back