• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

You’re still talking about 40%+ people in urban and suburban areas.

Man bad news on the Sanofi/GSK vaccine. so i guess we're all in on mRNA platforms. Pfizer will probably get EUA over the weekend and then the race is on...

to add: i actually am curious what Trump says because he desperately wants to take credit for the vax but i can't see him actually being mature enough to encourage people to take it

You’re still talking about 40%+ people in urban and suburban areas.

Very true.

Let's see if Fox News starts beating the drum about the Pfizer vax side effects and making them seem way worse than they are.

Very true.

Let's see if Fox News starts beating the drum about the Pfizer vax side effects and making them seem way worse than they are.
The doctors that developed it are Muslim so I think you already have your answer

Any idea on how prior Covid diagnosis will affect your vaccine timeline? Or are we sickies just not gonna get it?

You don't really need it, homes.

Think of it this way: the vaccine is a lot like my dick and your mom. If it's already been inside it once, you don't need to put it in again. You may want to put it in again, but it isn't necessary - you've already got all the germs from doing it once.

You don't really need it, homes.

Think of it this way: the vaccine is a lot like my dick and your mom. If it's already been inside it once, you don't need to put it in again. You may want to put it in again, but it isn't necessary - you've already got all the germs from doing it once.

Based on the way she apparently gets around, I would assume coitus with my mother would expose you to nearly every venereal disease known to man, and make you impervious to damn near any viral infection.

Based on the way she apparently gets around, I would assume coitus with my mother would expose you to nearly every venereal disease known to man, and make you impervious to damn near any viral infection.

Only downside is the dick turning green and falling off.

Any idea on how prior Covid diagnosis will affect your vaccine timeline? Or are we sickies just not gonna get it?

There are a whole bunch of unknowns for this. The clinical trials obviously didn't contain anyone that had knowing already had the virus. Most likely there are no additional side effects from taking the vaccine after already having been infected, more likely you have less side effects than more. Also since asymptomatic people are like in the 30-40% range there are a lot of exposed people that will get the vaccine while previously infected anyways. The recommendations will likely come down for everyone to be vaccinated including those that were previous sick, either to boost immunity or to improve how long immunity lasts. For the good of society those that have been infected should be last on the list while vaccine supply is short, but its not like anyone is really going to check.

There are a whole bunch of unknowns for this. The clinical trials obviously didn't contain anyone that had knowing already had the virus. Most likely there are no additional side effects from taking the vaccine after already having been infected, more likely you have less side effects than more. Also since asymptomatic people are like in the 30-40% range there are a lot of exposed people that will get the vaccine while previously infected anyways. The recommendations will likely come down for everyone to be vaccinated including those that were previous sick, either to boost immunity or to improve how long immunity lasts. For the good of society those that have been infected should be last on the list while vaccine supply is short, but its not like anyone is really going to check.

Everything longterm about the vaccine is unknown. So it makes perfect sense avoid an illness with a 99+% recovery rate and at least some built-in continuing immunity via the first iteration of a vaccine with completely unknown long-term effectiveness and side effects beyond like 6 weeks, which was developed under the thumb of a raving lunatic who is ironically universally loathed by the people who will be first in line to get the shot. Because pharmaceutical companies never fuck things up in normal, non-warp-speed situations. The whole scenario is an exercise in stupidity and hypocrisy.

In 10 years, you're going to be watching TBS at 10pm and see Donald Ross flash onto your screen in a suit in a law library with the standard message of "Did you take the first iteration Covid-19 vaccine? If so, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact my skilled team of attorneys now to learn your rights at 1-800-BadVacc."

2&2 the anti-vaccine advocate is on point. Just so you know there isn't going to be some Pfizer or Moderna second vaccine iteration anytime soon, as in years. The next vaccines that come along will simply be the first version of different companies vaccines. Saying you are going to wait for some mythical next generation vaccine basically says, I am not getting vaccinated for covid.

2&2 the anti-vaccine advocate is on point. Just so you know there isn't going to be some Pfizer or Moderna second vaccine iteration anytime soon, as in years. The next vaccines that come along will simply be the first version of different companies vaccines. Saying you are going to wait for some mythical next generation vaccine basically says, I am not getting vaccinated for covid.

Which makes a certain amount of sense if you already died from COVID like 2&2.

Everything longterm about the vaccine is unknown. So it makes perfect sense avoid an illness with a 99+% recovery rate and at least some built-in continuing immunity via the first iteration of a vaccine with completely unknown long-term effectiveness and side effects beyond like 6 weeks, which was developed under the thumb of a raving lunatic who is ironically universally loathed by the people who will be first in line to get the shot. Because pharmaceutical companies never fuck things up in normal, non-warp-speed situations. The whole scenario is an exercise in stupidity and hypocrisy.

In 10 years, you're going to be watching TBS at 10pm and see Donald Ross flash onto your screen in a suit in a law library with the standard message of "Did you take the first iteration Covid-19 vaccine? If so, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact my skilled team of attorneys now to learn your rights at 1-800-BadVacc."

Huh. You're kinda retarded.

What sort of long-term vaccine side effects cause you concern?

He's worried his dick will grow like mine did after the two rounds of shots. I'm draggin' a god damned Cro-Magnon poon-slayer now. Had to buy myself new pants, and Mako's mom a bottle of Aleve.

I have no idea, we don't know what, if any, they are yet. Could be none, could be Donkey Deac's pooncrusher, could be increased heart attack risk, etc. But I guess this is the current version of "we have to pass it to know what's in it." It boils down to your trust that Big Pharma has your best interests in mind and won't screw this up, because there is no evidence of that happening before.

Trump threatening to fire the head of the FDA unless he approve the vaccine by end of day probably helps 2&2's argument, but Trump is just a fucking crazy person.

I have no idea, we don't know what, if any, they are yet. Could be none, could be Donkey Deac's pooncrusher, could be increased heart attack risk, etc. But I guess this is the current version of "we have to pass it to know what's in it." It boils down to your trust that Big Pharma has your best interests in mind and won't screw this up, because there is no evidence of that happening before.

Is there a long-term effect from another vaccine in the past 3 decades or so that concerns you?

Also the ingredients really I have no idea what long term effects they possibly could have since they will be out of your body rather quickly.

1. nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2: Modified messenger RNA probably means rearrangement of the spike glycoprotein so that its more efficient, in addition the nucleosides of the mRNA are replaced with pseudo synthetics so that it avoids your body from destroying it right away as foreign mRNA. Completely inert except for protein production of something you would see if already infected

2. (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis (ALC-3015)- Backbone of the lipid, positively charged, its a fat

3. (2- hexyldecanoate),2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159)- More lipids

4. 1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (DPSC)- More Fat

5. cholesterol (obvious)

(These fats form the nanoparticle the mRNA goes in)

6. potassium chloride (Obvious)

7.monobasic potassium phosphate (obvious)

8. sodium chloride ( the most obvious, just table salt)

9. basic sodium phosphate dihydrate (more salt!)

(These salts basically make up the component to stabilize the vaccine)

10. sucrose (sugar!)

There you have it basically a cake, some fats, some salts, some sugar, and one reverse engineered viral mRNA. Also because people like 2&2 exist its frozen at -80 and only good for a short period of time because no chemical preservatives are in it to appease anti-vaccine crazies (stupid to cater to them).

Back