• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

What year did you graduate (Ph and Rafi)? I was at Wake from 97-2001. I have met Ph at a tailgate or two since, but I'm sure it wasn't memorable. Ha!

Class of 1998. I haven't been to many tailgates since I left NC in 2004. PM me your name and who we tailgated with.

Speaking of the greatness of the 1990s Deacs, a classmate of mine reminded me that Dr. Fauci was an honorary degree recipient at our commencement.
https://commencement.news.wfu.edu/1990s/c1998/

Did 2and2 ever answer my question about how many dead kids is an acceptable number to him?

Definitely a less invasive option. But from what I've read they are not widely available to the average joe and won't be for months.

It certainly is less invasive, but it is also less sensitive, so there will be more false negatives with this technique (more missed cases).

I did a spit test at my work. It was a lot harder to spit through a straw into a vial then I thought it would be.

Oh you're definitely gonna get it here, you sure about coming?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Myrtle Beach if you do lie you would any other place like we do in Winston-Salem. Been out to et many times in W/S and been out to eat many times in MB. Have a place in MB and been down here now for the 4th time since 'rona started back in late March. Restaurants opened back up just like in NC with social distancing, wearing your masks when you go into the place and until you sit down. Then you take off your masks. You all have been reading & believing all this crap from the media! Just nothing but trying to incite. Go to the beach every day and where we go, people are socially distanced near the Sands & Ocean Annies/Apache Pier area. Eat out at Biminis. Thoroughbreds, Benny Rappas, The Brentwood & Clarkes in Little River, Villa Tuscanna. All are seating people socially distanced.

Get out this summer and enjoy yourselves!

TheReffs vacation spot being Myrtle beach is too on point, just lazy simulation programming these days.

Ivan Melendez, who leads public health efforts in Hidalgo County, on the Mexican border, said the body of a patient may lie on a stretcher for up to 10 hours before it can be removed from an overcrowded intensive care unit.

“Before someone gets a bed in the covid ICU unit, someone has to die there,” Melendez told the Associated Press.

#sniffles

Class of 1998. I haven't been to many tailgates since I left NC in 2004. PM me your name and who we tailgated with.

Speaking of the greatness of the 1990s Deacs, a classmate of mine reminded me that Dr. Fauci was an honorary degree recipient at our commencement.
https://commencement.news.wfu.edu/1990s/c1998/

I never would have remembered that.

Last edited:
I’m at Sunset Beach this week. They have even number beach access as to the beach only and odd number away from the beach. I’ve already seen someone going to wrong way, because “I’m just staying right there.”

So there’s COVID in America. We’ll be ok as long as nobody is slightly inconvenienced.

I’m at Sunset Beach this week. They have even number beach access as to the beach only and odd number away from the beach. I’ve already seen someone going to wrong way, because “I’m just staying right there.”

So there’s COVID in America. We’ll be ok as long as nobody is slightly inconvenienced.

I was there all last week: you'll stop counting because it's going to happen a lot.

There's an exit walkway around 9th street that's almost entirely level/straight, so it gets lots of traffic...in both directions.

Been going to SSB for around 40 years; love the Boundary House but sure miss the Italian Fisherman.

109772742_4035809826460082_3522382396892160679_n.jpg

L-O-Fucking-L at 2&2 not understanding the data and reporting lags.

Truly impressive how consistently, and remarkably, wrong one poster can be.

Back