• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama shakes Raul Castro's hand- Right lost their minds and their hearing

So I thought Denmark's PM might be hot for her age until I saw she was only 46. If she was 56 I might of saluted Barack's selfie moves, but at 46 I'm just not that impressed.

She does appear to be in pretty good shape though. Maybe Michelle and her can go do zumba together or something to squash this.

Michelle might be more upset about what she considers to be classless behavior- taking a selfie like that at Mandela's funeral is certainly questionable isn't it?

This notion that Obama didn't know this couldn't happen is just fucking ridiculous. As this discusses, the admin. may not have "planned" for this to occur, but they almost certainly knew it might and could have avoided it had they wanted to. And that wouldn't have been any type of slam on Mandela. This was a calculated move for a bigger purpose. Whether you agree or disagree with said purpose is a different question.

Yup.

This notion that Obama didn't know this couldn't happen is just fucking ridiculous. As this discusses, the admin. may not have "planned" for this to occur, but they almost certainly knew it might and could have avoided it had they wanted to. And that wouldn't have been any type of slam on Mandela. This was a calculated move for a bigger purpose. Whether you agree or disagree with said purpose is a different question.

Absolute and total crap..as usual.

Saying this was a "calculated move" is beyond any amount of insanity that only TP wackos and Faux News loons can invent.

What is DeacMan going on about?

It's a funeral. Plenty of enemies have put aside their differences at a funeral for a mutual loved one.

Breitbart said some ridiculous things when Ted Kennedy died. Nobody on the right said a peep, but they went crazy when some left wing morons said similarly offensive things when Breitbart died. A funeral is not the time to be dissing anyone dead or alive in attendance.

What is DeacMan going on about?

It's a funeral. Plenty of enemies have put aside their differences at a funeral for a mutual loved one.

There is a certain protocol to be followed. Clinton knew.

Breitbart said some ridiculous things when Ted Kennedy died. Nobody on the right said a peep, but they went crazy when some left wing morons said similarly offensive things when Breitbart died. A funeral is not the time to be dissing anyone dead or alive in attendance.

What, that he left a women to die so he wouldn't get charged with vehicular manslaughter?

Pretty hard to ignore that when you're writing someone's obituary.

Deacman, what is this "bigger purpose" you are insinuating?

well, im sure the cubans will rise up now. thanks, Ted, for clearing the way!

Ted Cruz is guaranteeing that a Democrat is the next president.

Back