• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama shakes Raul Castro's hand- Right lost their minds and their hearing

Show me my hyperbole on this thread.

Well other than calling lunatics what they are for making anything of what happened in South Africa.

Absolute and total crap..as usual.

Saying this was a "calculated move" is beyond any amount of insanity that only TP wackos and Faux News loons can invent.

The embargo is the #1, #2, #3, #4 through at least #1000 reason why the Castros are still in charge. Other than the Iraq and Viet Nam Wars, it's the worst foreign policy mistake of the past 50+ years.

Absolute and total crap..as usual.

Saying this was a "calculated move" is beyond any amount of insanity that only TP wackos and Faux News loons can invent.

The embargo is the #1, #2, #3, #4 through at least #1000 reason why the Castros are still in charge. Other than the Iraq and Viet Nam Wars, it's the worst foreign policy mistake of the past 50+ years.

Basically every rational political scientist agrees that the embargo has kept Castro in power. He's used it as us against them. I realize radical RWers like you don't deal in reality, but this is a strong power base for the regime. It's even stronger since the fall of the USSR.

Had the US been able to invest in Cuba and free travel existed, the Castors would not be in power today.

Obama shook hands with every world leader who offered their hand to him. Shaking with Castro is only an issue for yahoos. In your world not being boorish at a world event is "calculated".

Do you all honestly think that on top of the economy, healthcare, immigration, wars, and shrinking poll ratings he decided to open up a 8th front by providing the conservative punditry with the claim he's endorsing communism by way of a handshake. Seriously?

Obama shook hands with every world leader who offered their hand to him. Shaking with Castro is only an issue for yahoos. In your world not being boorish at a world event is "calculated".

Yes, my world and David Gergen's world, and that of many other highly respected political analysts.

But keep telling yourself that handshake meant nothing and that the President didn't know it would be scrutinized.

Yes, my world and David Gergen's world, and that of many other highly respected political analysts.

But keep telling yourself that handshake meant nothing and that the President didn't know it would be scrutinized.

any word on if he had one of these in his hand?

Paul%20shortt%20shocks%20chigaog.jpg

Back