• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's Birth Certificate Made Public

What is your definition of moderate?

Anyone who calls himself an "independent."

Grinds my gears.

A vast majority of "independents" are default liberals, which is such a perfect term to describe a majority of Americans, hat tip to Andrew Brietbart.

These are the people that when you have to make a decision don't do anything to help the situation, then after the decision has been made they bitch and moan.

Grinds my gears.

A vast majority of "independents" are default liberals, which is such a perfect term to describe a majority of Americans, hat tip to Andrew Brietbart.

These are the people that when you have to make a decision don't do anything to help the situation, then after the decision has been made they bitch and moan.

So you mean Americans?

Using Andrew Breitbart as an expert on anything other rabid, unproven BS is lunacy.

Grinds my gears.

You have a very simplistic view of a very intricate world IMO. I am an EXTREMELY strong minded person but I think I am very independent. I honestly don't know how any educated person could view himself as any thing other than independent. Anyone who follows a particular political party (especially Republican or Democrat) over 90% really needs to expand their brain.

You have a very simplistic view of a very intricate world IMO. I am an EXTREMELY strong minded person but I think I am very independent. I honestly don't know how any educated person could view himself as any thing other than independent. Anyone who follows a particular political party (especially Republican or Democrat) over 90% really needs to expand their brain.

The only objective way to assess "independence" is voting record. If you don't ever vote for the other party, you are not really independent.

While we're discussing fake labels, one of my favorite is "Libertarian" for Republicans that don't want to admit they are really republicans.

Using Andrew Breitbart as an expert on anything other rabid, unproven BS is lunacy.

Woah I agree with RJ again. Breitbart does a good job of linking important news stories but his opinion is absolute shit.

I'm a registered Republican but find myself leaning towards becoming an independent. Until a legitimate centrist third party (fiscally conservative, socially liberal) exists there is going to be a large segment of the population, especially young people, who will fall into the void between the two parties.

I'm about to prove two things from one statement.

A little while ago the #1 guy at World Net Daily was on MSNBC. His position on Obama's birth certificate the premise some have said that even with this document some will find another excuse to deny Obama's citizenship

Number 2 is that World Net Daily is a bunch of wackos and nothing they say can be believed.

He stated that becasue Obama's father was a Kenyan and Kenya was part of the British Empire that inspite of the 14th Amendment, Obama was actually a British national due to citizenship being bequeathed by the father.

Further proof..State Senator Smith form AZ says there's still "a 10% chance the birth certificate was waked".

The only objective way to assess "independence" is voting record. If you don't ever vote for the other party, you are not really independent.

While we're discussing fake labels, one of my favorite is "Libertarian" for Republicans that don't want to admit they are really republicans.

As a real Libertarian (worked on several campaigns) I agree. I would say that I vote Libertarian 60% Republican 30% and Dem 10%....maybe 60-35-5.

I'm about to prove two things from one statement.

A little while ago the #1 guy at World Net Daily was on MSNBC. His position on Obama's birth certificate the premise some have said that even with this document some will find another excuse to deny Obama's citizenship

Number 2 is that World Net Daily is a bunch of wackos and nothing they say can be believed.

He stated that becasue Obama's father was a Kenyan and Kenya was part of the British Empire that inspite of the 14th Amendment, Obama was actually a British national due to citizenship being bequeathed by the father.

RJ you have to learn that quoting two random sources, without proper citations, proves absolutely nothing. Its killing you.

meh, i think "libertarian" is for republicans who reject the jesus freak wing of the party.

as far as go's opinion on independents, well that's what i would expect from a hyper-partisan robot

As a real Libertarian (worked on several campaigns) I agree. I would say that I vote Libertarian 60% Republican 30% and Dem 10%....maybe 60-35-5.

I was going to post this in response to Brasky's search for a third party that is fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I truly believe that if we had had someone like Harry Browne in the White House instead of W, we would be better off on many fronts, most notably financially. I also think many voters would find they are in agreement with libertarians more often either democrats or republicans if they ever truly looked at the lib platform.

And even if it were to turn out that Obama wasn't born in the US, we need to keep him in office. Joe Biden is a total scumbag.

RJ you have to learn that quoting two random sources, without proper citations, proves absolutely nothing. Its killing you.

One was on Jenks asshole's show. The other was on Chris Matthews. anyone who wants to find them can.

will you let us post pics of titties and say stuff like shit, bitch and cunt?

I love a nice set of titties!

Well, that's a good question. Cagles was killed early Sunday morning at his hideout in Pakistan. We're unsure of how this will affect DS Leadership.

Back