• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's Birth Certificate Made Public

Agreed, to a point. I would have waited and let the nuts keep digging their crazy hole, and then released it early-mid next year, during the heat of the campaign.

Yeah, I suggested the same thing on another thread. Let it fester and bring it to a full boil. Then cut the nutjobs' legs out from under them.

I tagged "letsseehowmanytakebait" right after I posted it.

I'll admit I'm a RW loon if you just admit you're a huge liberal.

Thinking people are fucking idiots for the birther issue doesn't make me a huge liberal. I'd say I've got the voting and posting record to support that I'm moderate leaning towards conservative.

This is actually a great call.

I think Obama handled this incredibly well, def a political win for him.

It's possible that waiting until later in the election cycle could see him too far behind to rally. Better to do it now and let the lunatic fringe continue to marginalize themselves in other ways.

I think he handled it great.

Last edited:
LK, I'm just hating on moderates, I shouldn't take it out on you, you are a great guy.

I was against the whole birther thing from day 1. It was so stupid. There's so much more to bitch about this Administration.

LK, I'm just hating on moderates, I shouldn't take it out on you, you are a great guy.

I was against the whole birther thing from day 1. It was so stupid. There's so much more to bitch about this Administration.

Agreed. The reason I was telling you not to be a fucktard is that I like you and I'd hate to see you sucked in with the rest of the idiot brigade.

Whomever is behind the birther parody poster is doing a fantastic job.

One problem I do see here is that this might actually legitimize Trump in some way because the timing makes it appear as if he was responding to Trump by releasing it now.

Trump will almost certainly play up the college records stuff now.

One problem I do see here is that this might actually legitimize Trump in some way because the timing makes it appear as if he was responding to Trump by releasing it now.

Trump will almost certainly play up the college records stuff now.

yeah, agreed with this. But Trump was just going to keep beating that drum, so anytime he released it in the future, it might look like that too.

:laugh: at fox news:

Wo5BX.jpg

I'm starting to like this Trump fella. I have a couple of rental properties and have followed some of his axioms. I'm much smaller scale of course, but it's basically the same game.

If Trump becomes president I'd like to know if that's his real hair and I want PROOF.

If Trump becomes president I'd like to know if that's his real hair and I want PROOF.

I have a team of high priced investigators who have uncovered some very interesting things about Trump's hair.

I sat behind him at the Final Four for two nights 15 years ago. Ivanka came to the semis and Marla came to the finals. The thing looked like a birds nest, very strange. I can only imagine how strange it must look up close today.

how many times do we have to show this guy's birth certificate?!....it was on Newsweek 4 years ago, abc did a interview with GOPer in Hawaii who knows Obama was born in the US! It all comes down to...he looks different so he is non-american......fear of a black man running the country!!! What is the percentage of white birthers!?..........99.1% hummmmmmmm...........sounds like the white sheets are out in full force to me!

And people wonder that there's controversy over the life/death of Jesus.

Yep, I said it. Obama is just like Jesus. :eek:

And need I ask:

What took so long?

If a moron screams at you to do something you have no legal obligation to do, for no purpose, do you automatically do it? If I demanded that you submit a blood sample with your tax return this year to prove that you weren't a cyborg terminator, would you do it to settle the issue?

What's taking you so long, BirtherDeac? Just send in the blood sample!

Back