• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's Birth Certificate Made Public

Arlington, brutha, Birther is a bad parody troll.....

this is possibly the dumbest political "scandal" of my lifetime. i can't believe anyone cares about this.

Trump sucks.

He's fallen for Star Jones' game way too long in Celeb Apprentice.

Plus he kept Gary Busey over Mark McGrath (who has a 175 IQ). What a dumbass.

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

FINALLY.

Seriously I'm fucking with you all today. Even on the other thread.

Btw, LK, as a moderate I'm shocked you'd use the word "retarded". That should go against your feminine sensibilities.

Beside the proper nomenclature is mentally challenged. As a Special Olympics volunteer, I would appreciate it if we would refrain from the r-word on the boards.

mentally challenged is not the proper nomenclature you retard

Not that it matters, but Go gets his panties in a wad because someone takes a shit in a public restroom because it shows a lack of "courtesy" but he's cool with busting out non-PC terms with abandon?

Not that it matters, but Go gets his panties in a wad because someone takes a shit in a public restroom because it shows a lack of "courtesy" but he's cool with busting out non-PC terms with abandon?

Courtesy flush is exactly that, a courtesy. What non-PC term did I bust out?

Obama-Birth-Certificate-1303926723.jpg

this is possibly the dumbest political "scandal" of my lifetime. i can't believe anyone cares about this.

Agreed. With all of the crap this country is dealing with right now it's such a waste of time to question the legitimacy of a president who was elected 2+ years ago.

I doubt the courts would even find that he could be removed over it even if it was a legitimate issue (which it's not).

@TheOnion - BREAKING: Trump Unable To Produce Certificate Proving He's Not A Festering Pile Of Shit

Is it just me or does it look like it is printed on a paper towel? Whats with all the embossing?

I have been reading through these threads. What a great idea! If we had a politics board on DS, would you guys come back?

I have been reading through these threads. What a great idea! If we had a politics board on DS, would you guys come back?

will you let us post pics of titties and say stuff like shit, bitch and cunt?

I love a nice set of titties!

I love it when right wingers piss and moan about Obama taking a vacation and "ignoring the important issues facing the country" but then spend months and years yearning to see... a piece of fucking paper.

I bet Obama's not even half-white. And I heard he may have killed Jesus.

No that was the Jews. You're mixing up your minorities again.

But seriously. Thank effing god. I am so sick of hearing about this mindless drivel.

Back