• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama's Birth Certificate Made Public

Trump wants experts to look at it.

Fox says: Why now? Why not earlier? Who cares? etc.

If Obama was white and and Barry Smith the TWO Governors of Hawai'i AND the Director of Public Health of Hawai'i pulbicly confirming the facts would have been sufficient.

This has NEVER been about a piece of paper. It's always been about Obama being differnet and being black. It's NEVER been about anything else.

Why now? Because we're ready to talk about other shit than this. It wasn't the dems keeping this bullshit in the news. It was Trump and other crazy ass right wingers. Can we talk about some actual issues now?

So this BC has been sitting around for 2 years now? Why not release it immediately?

I guess he was just too busy running this great country into the ground.

I believe that keyboard font wasn't created until the 70s...

So this BC has been sitting around for 2 years now? Why not release it immediately?

To marginalize the wacko Republicans for the moderates who win elections to see.

If I were Obama I would never have released it. I think the birther issue actually ends up a + for him. It gives him an opportunity to paint his critics (birther or not) as loony and the people who actually think he was born somewhere other than Hawaii are never going to vote for him anyway.

hmmmm wonder who posted this tag...

#srslyi'mpullingyourleg

FINALLY.

Seriously I'm fucking with you all today. Even on the other thread.

Btw, LK, as a moderate I'm shocked you'd use the word "retarded". That should go against your feminine sensibilities.

Beside the proper nomenclature is mentally challenged. As a Special Olympics volunteer, I would appreciate it if we would refrain from the r-word on the boards.

FINALLY.

Seriously I'm fucking with you all today. Even on the other thread.

Btw, LK, as a moderate I'm shocked you'd use the word "retarded". That should go against your feminine sensibilities.

Beside the proper nomenclature is mentally challenged. As a Special Olympics volunteer, I would appreciate it if we would refrain from the r-word on the boards.

I'll refrain from using it when you refrain from going full retard on political issues, even if you later claim to be joking.

I tagged "letsseehowmanytakebait" right after I posted it.

I'll admit I'm a RW loon if you just admit you're a huge liberal.

If I were Obama I would never have released it. I think the birther issue actually ends up a + for him. It gives him an opportunity to paint his critics (birther or not) as loony and the people who actually think he was born somewhere other than Hawaii are never going to vote for him anyway.

Agreed, to a point. I would have waited and let the nuts keep digging their crazy hole, and then released it early-mid next year, during the heat of the campaign.

Agreed, to a point. I would have waited and let the nuts keep digging their crazy hole, and then released it early-mid next year, during the heat of the campaign.

This is actually a great call.

I think Obama handled this incredibly well, def a political win for him.

Back