• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

Reading that Vegas has six figure liability on Michigan-Wisconsin and ND-Georgia. They need Michigan and ND. Both public and sharps are heavy on the badgers and dawgs at home.

That doesn’t 100% line up w/ what I’ve heard.

I don’t think sharps are heavy in either game.

Heard a lot of folks have good middles set up w/ MICH/WISC. Was MICH -7.5 over the summer. If you took WISC then, it makes a lot of sense to take MICH and the points today.

I lean MICH & ND... But no action on either.

That doesn’t 100% line up w/ what I’ve heard.

I don’t think sharps are heavy in either game.

Heard a lot of folks have good middles set up w/ MICH/WISC. Was MICH -7.5 over the summer. If you took WISC then, it makes a lot of sense to take MICH and the points today.

I lean MICH & ND... But no action on either.

That’s a great middle. May just be book specific - mine was just from scrolling through Twitter this morning and reading some Vegas analysts. Regardless I have the badgers -3 and I’m not touching the Irish game (unless/when I get a few beers deep and have to make up the money I lost all day)

May prove wrong but I’m very high on Wisconsin D and mixed with Michigan’s offensive struggles at times I think they’re going to get it done by 7-10.

Last thought for now: ole miss is -.5 1H against Cal. That looks like a decent bet for a 9 AM kickoff for the Bears.

May prove wrong but I’m very high on Wisconsin D and mixed with Michigan’s offensive struggles at times I think they’re going to get it done by 7-10.

I like the idea of Wisconsin running all over Michigan in a windy thunderstorm... But it feels like Michigan is probably better than they’ve shown and Wisconsin hasn’t beaten anyone yet.

I’ll just watch and enjoy (3rd screen after Wake/Elon and UF/UT).

Uconn +27.5 at Indiana. Connecticut is much better than last year and played Illinois tough last week despite turning it over. They'll lose, but not by 4 touchdowns.

Well I’m looking rough with Vols +14 and ole miss -2 so far. I feel extremely dirty doing this, but I’m gonna have to put a lot on UnCHEAT

Feeling comfortable with Wisconsin and Michigan State. Thinking about Texas AM for the afternoon.

Betting UMass was so degenerate.

I have a lot of games up at 3:30 looking at a 1-2 start today.

Well it’s coming down to UNC just to give me a pulse for later tonight. What an awful day so far.

If App and Auburn both win I just need to avoid going like 2-7 in remaining bets to make money this week. Have App +3 and ML and Auburn ML and +4.5. On both I bet ML first and value got too good not to throw down the additional bet as well.

I didn't really like App to win the game in my own opinion but at +135 ML on Monday it was such a great value bet looking at metrics.

Uconn +27.5 at Indiana. Connecticut is much better than last year and played Illinois tough last week despite turning it over. They'll lose, but not by 4 touchdowns.

You were right. They lost by 5 TDs.

38-3

Iowa State now favored by 19 over ULM. Someone talk me out of the ULM play. They killed Grambling and almost beat FSU. Meanwhile, ISU is coming off a heartbreaker to their biggest rival and also went to OT against FCS Northern Iowa.

Hoping somebody talked you out of the ULM play.

Iowa St 72
ULM 20

Back