• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Aminu struggling early against the Lakers. Kobe with 3 assists halfway through the 1st...

Any lottery teams looking for a shot blocker? Nerlens Noel's block numbers in the first 6 SEC games: 7,6,7,7,6,12
44 blocks in 6 games.

Last edited:
first time watching anthony davis in the league. i think he's KG at a minimum. wow.

first time watching anthony davis in the league. i think he's KG at a minimum. wow.

Yeah, he's just phenomenal. I can't remember a big being so clearly a future all star in their rookie year since Yao Ming. Dwight showed some flashes, but Davis and Ming both came to the league pretty advanced offensively with size and length to boot.

i didn't realize that davis already had a serviceable jumpshot. not sure what his percentages are, but you can tell he'll evolve into a knock down mid range guy and he's just so fluid everywhere else. oh yeah, he's also an incredible defender.

DeMarcus Cousins had FOUR rebounds yesterday. FOUR. Against a man with a broken back (Okafor) and another man with one foot (Nene).

yeah, he's played like shit the last 3 games. He'll probably get 30 & 15 tommorrow though, he's been all over the place lately.

i didn't realize that davis already had a serviceable jumpshot. not sure what his percentages are, but you can tell he'll evolve into a knock down mid range guy and he's just so fluid everywhere else. oh yeah, he's also an incredible defender.

There's a reason Eric Gordon's knee got magically better.

while we're on the subject of former kentucky players, jodie meeks is a better athlete than i had him pegged. really fast and has nice springs.

while we're on the subject of former kentucky players, jodie meeks is a better athlete than i had him pegged. really fast and has nice springs.

He's still the same guy that put 54 points on Tennessee

Billy Gillispie - "This is not the University of Jodie Meeks"

That's a really high floor, money.

i know it. kg is a top 20 all timer. just a hunch.

also, sorry for the neg reps to the people that went with the UNDER on mamba's assists tonight. DF07, go ahead and hit me with one.

more prop rep bets to come!

I'm actually liking Kobe-Rondo. It would be pretty amazing if he just did this for the rest of his career and became an elite point guard for the next 2 or 3 years.

Meanwhile in Portland, LaMarcus Aldridge puts up 29 and 13 while sinking a game-tying three (his first three of the season) and a game winning fadeaway.

Also, we got a ballgame here in LA

wtf lakers. 16-2 run to cut the lead to 4 with 3 minutes left.

how did earl clark rot on so many benches for 3 years? that guy can ball.

Did not foresee Greivis Vazquez being able to keep up his level of play in the NBA. Respect

Also, shots like that are exactly why you want Steve Nash on your squad. One of the best shooters of all time

how did earl clark rot on so many benches for 3 years? that guy can ball.

always wondered that myself. was bound to break through with somebody

Meanwhile in Portland, LaMarcus Aldridge puts up 29 and 13 while sinking a game-tying three (his first three of the season) and a game winning fadeaway.

Also, we got a ballgame here in LA

The combo of Hickson/Aldridge has been amazingly effective this year. They combined for 57 and 28 tonight!

The combo of Hickson/Aldridge has been amazingly effective this year. They combined for 57 and 28 tonight!

Yeah, they're real fun to watch, thats for sure. Attribute the stats tonight to a lack of a physical post defender for Dallas as well as the rest of the Blazer lineup struggling with their shots

Back