• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012 Carolina Panthers Thread (Cam's broken legs >>> RG3's knees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuechly on D. Murphy will start by midseason, he started tonight.

So not too a big deal that they got shredded by the Steelers 2nd team then.

So not too a big deal that they got shredded by the Steelers 2nd team then.

If you mean it's somewhat excusable that the second string of our shallowest defensive unit gave up a lot of yards on the ground, then yea.

If you mean it's somewhat excusable that the second string of our shallowest defensive unit gave up a lot of yards on the ground, then yea.

Well yeah its no secret that the depth on D is abysmal at best especially on the D-Line.

Nice to see Jimmeh get some positive stuff going for him, though I still think he should be cut. No reason to carry 3 QB's when Cam and DA seem perfectly capable. Armanti likely to get cut after hearing Hurney talk about him during his broadcast interview. Medlock REALLY shanked that last kick...wasn't even close. But that's his reputation and the reason he's bounced around so much - strong leg, shaky accuracy.

Today is cut day where we'll learn the opening day roster for the Panthers.

Also, big props to the folks who put together that Sam Mills tribute story at halftime. Got a little dusty in my house during that part. Such a great Panther.

Medlock with a 50 yarder to win the game, great test here.

Did not know this (didn't watch the game) but:

I know some Carolina fans are thinking the Panthers should go out and get another kicker after Justin Medlock missed two field goal attempts in Pittsburgh on Thursday night. But the folks at Carolina Huddle bring up a good point -- Heinz Field is not an easy place to kick. Medlock’s misses were from 56 and 50 yards. The 50-yarder would have tied the record for longest field goal by an NFL player at that stadium.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/38417/around-the-nfc-south-371

Pat Yasinskas
(1:03 PM)
Just got an answer on that. According to a source, Ajirotutu will be released today. Looks like Edwards probably sticks.

I thought Murphy or Adams would push Armanti off the roster. How many WRs are expected to make the team? Seems like a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back