• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Lol I was just commenting on the earlier posts without even thinking. I do think the wizards handle the hawks though. Of course Miami will cakewalk to the finals. Just comical. Has there ever been such a lack of a challenge in one conference in sports history for a dynasty than the heat run?

Lol I was just commenting on the earlier posts without even thinking. I do think the wizards handle the hawks though. Of course Miami will cakewalk to the finals. Just comical. Has there ever been such a lack of a challenge in one conference in sports history for a dynasty than the heat run?

you mean just this year, right?

What's wrong with those fans? If that had been Philly, NY, Boston, Chicago, they would have been singing along with the national anthem. They would have blown the roof off during introductions.

The east hasn't really been good at any point during Lebrons current tenure with the heat has it? I mean the spurs have the best record in basketball and the mavericks are going tit for tat with them. The heat played the bobcats and the rest of the east is horrible. It's not miamis fault just asking objectively if any team has had this bad a conference to compete with over a dynasty run

What's wrong with those fans? If that had been Philly, NY, Boston, Chicago, they would have been singing along with the national anthem. They would have blown the roof off during introductions.

Maybe they are boycotting patriotism.

Ask Bill Simmons about it

Aldridge just said it wasn't just the Warriors-Clips who were considering boycotting, but there were assurances from Wall and Durant that their respective teams wouldn't play as well.

Also, I assume Reggie is wearing that all black suit/shirt/tie combo in solidarity with the players, but he looks like a mafia boss.

But would they have thanked the bus driver on the way home?

Thank god the wizards won. I dont think my tv screen would have survived all of Noah's illegal screens in game 6. His screens are literally the exact opposite of a legal screen. He moves, uses his arms to push the defender, and finishes it with a hip thrust.

An anthem never sung

Probably had the singer on ignore.

meh, there was an expectation to do just that.

An expectation because they were heads and tails above the competition (With Rose out atleast)

Look the Heat are exceptionally talented. But they have not really had to battle anyone until their Conference Final game in every year of their championship runs. And this year they will cakewalk to the Finals

And the teams from the West meet them battered and bruised. There is a reason the NBA has had talks about changing the playoff format from solely East and West until Finals.

Bmb8MlACMAEv9ex.png

:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

Back